Author Topic: The RNG Dungeon [serious queston page 30]  (Read 36175 times)

hey ho its tuesday

may be a slight delay since I'm moving into a new place
shouldn't be too bad though, couple hours maybe

You got this monster from Monster Girl Quest didn't you?

Jesus man your stepping up your game.

"couple hours"

Murder Cop pls

Updating something like this isn't just something that can be done quickly, and I know this from when I tried doing the HIGH ROLLERS thread

First there's spending time on hitting up random.org for the metric forgetton of players, then theres writing descriptions for every single one of the results, and then theres keeping track of everyone's health. If the current obstacle/boss/whatever is defeated, then theres thinking up of another obstacle/boss and it's health and abilities. Seems like it can still be done in seven minutes until you take into account things like formatting with the BBC tags for everything and making sure that you didn't forget up by forgetting someone's move or forgetting to update someone's health, or just plain having to redo parts of the post because you forgeted up anyways.

Slime Girl was also from MGQ, I think.

Updating something like this isn't just something that can be done quickly, and I know this from when I tried doing the HIGH ROLLERS thread

First there's spending time on hitting up random.org for the metric forgetton of players, then theres writing descriptions for every single one of the results, and then theres keeping track of everyone's health. If the current obstacle/boss/whatever is defeated, then theres thinking up of another obstacle/boss and it's health and abilities. Seems like it can still be done in seven minutes until you take into account things like formatting with the BBC tags for everything and making sure that you didn't forget up by forgetting someone's move or forgetting to update someone's health, or just plain having to redo parts of the post because you forgeted up anyways.

I hadn't thought of it like that :S
Sorry for my impatience

I actually just downloaded MGQ and gave it a try, even though i can't really play it with the family around due to it being an erotic game, but from what i've seen, and read, its loving AMAZING. The developers are geniuses.

So, here's the reason behind my delay:
- Moved into a new place
- New video card, had to install that
- Had to install a new PSU for the video card
- Had to troubleshoot the PC for half an hour and do more stuff
- Other family stuff

That's a lot of stuff. It's hard. I'm going to update this now, so just please wait a little while longer.

I actually just downloaded MGQ and gave it a try, even though i can't really play it with the family around due to it being an erotic game, but from what i've seen, and read, its loving AMAZING. The developers are geniuses.

Come for the research, stay for the story. Seriously, the game's great and so is the story.

Accurate explanation. Can take me quite a bit of time depending on what I have to write and how much stuff's being done.

Can't remember if I posted here, but...

I fire an ink gun to slow the twins down.

So, here's the reason behind my delay:
- Moved into a new place
- New video card, had to install that
- Had to install a new PSU for the video card
- Had to troubleshoot the PC for half an hour and do more stuff
- Other family stuff

That's a lot of stuff. It's hard. I'm going to update this now, so just please wait a little while longer.

Come for the research, stay for the story. Seriously, the game's great and so is the story.

Accurate explanation. Can take me quite a bit of time depending on what I have to write and how much stuff's being done.

My only problem is keeping the save files intact, i can pretty much play until i get to a point where i HAVE to go through a research scene, but despite that, its wonderful, only means i have to continue when i'm alone to get past it

My only problem is keeping the save files intact, i can pretty much play until i get to a point where i HAVE to go through a research scene, but despite that, its wonderful, only means i have to continue when i'm alone to get past it

You can only save before and after battles, before/after important cutscenes, or before H-scenes. Sucks, but that is the life of the English Patch. Paradox, one of the more recent ones (but with a incomplete patch) doesn't have that problem because it's RPG Maker. Surprisingly done well, though.

(update's still going on, don't worry!)

You can only save before and after battles, before/after important cutscenes, or before H-scenes. Sucks, but that is the life of the English Patch. Paradox, one of the more recent ones (but with a incomplete patch) doesn't have that problem because it's RPG Maker. Surprisingly done well, though.

(update's still going on, don't worry!)

I figured it out, you have to extract the game to a folder first (i'm a dumbass). So now my saves stay put, so i can enjoy the game, i'd have to play through to that first alice scene though (i feel like she's a major waifu magent)

Im curious, who else here has played the game at least once, (and maybe gotten raped by accident or on purpose)

I figured it out, you have to extract the game to a folder first (i'm a dumbass). So now my saves stay put, so i can enjoy the game, i'd have to play through to that first alice scene though (i feel like she's a major waifu magent)

Im curious, who else here has played the game at least once, (and maybe gotten raped by accident or on purpose)
pm download link or something

Ok about damn time.

* Cast Holyga on the twins.
Rolled a 5!
Holyga (ホーリガ, Hōrīga?) is a recurring spell in the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series. It is an upgrade of the Holy spell and generally inflicts a massive sum of Holy damage.
generally inflicts a massive sum of Holy damage.
inflicts a massive sum of 25HP of damage.

Ram into one of them
Rolled a 3.
You just sorta run into them. You shyly back away because of how embarrassing that was, I mean, come on, dude.

Flirt
mai girls
Rolled a 1...
You attempt to flirt with them. Instead of them politely coming towards you, they politely come towards you and rape you to death. Cool, free love, but you still gotta revive roll.

Flame them all
Rolled a 2...
You attempt to flame them, but it backfires onto you, dealing 2HP of damage.

Throw a book at them
Rolled a 5!
Book. 8HP of damage.

I hit those two things with a dragon-breath fireball from a distance.
Rolled a 5!
You shoot a powerful fireball outta ya mouth. Hits hard and burns, dealing 12HP of damage.

Rape
Rolled a 1...
I'm not sure how well you expected that to go. Happens to you instead. See ya, go use that revive roll.

call an exorcist
Rolled a 3.
You hit up your best friend Rodriguez, who has done some exorcist work throughout his years. Oh look, there he is, he's coming in, he sees the 2, he is running back to his car aaaaaaaand he's gone.
Cool.

summon the strength of ten thousand demons and punch right through them
Rolled a 1...
You gather the power of your inner demons and summon godlike strength. With one punch, you perform the killing blow. On yourself. Might as well go get raped by Satan to get a wish from him. Or just revive roll.

Tie their tails together
Rolled a 3.
You sneak up behind them and tie their tails together. Looks cute and funny. Then it just sort of unties itself. Aw.

karate kick sending them flying
Rolled a 4!
You promptly dash towards them and karate kick them into the air. Doesn't send em' flying, but it does send em' pretty high. Let's say... 8HP of damage?

martial arts
Rolled a 3.
You run towards them and...throw fake punches. A lot of them.
Really?

I get in a stance and jump forward with a blazing punch
Get that stuff away from me
Rolled a 5!
You get into a nice stance near them, and instead of doing a blazing punch, you do a Falcon Punch, dealing a nice 10HP of damage!

* Cast Cure on all party members, healing them.
Rolled a 5!
Everyone is fully healed (except those that are dead)by your amazing spell! How wonderful!

Flamethrower
Rolled a 3.
You take out a flamethrower and proceed to activate it...only for it to merely shoot out tiny harmless sparks. Neat, but it ain't gonna help you much.

Eat a sandwitch and if it is poisoned with stuff i don't eat it

Also I tell the two girls that being gay is forgeted up
Rolled a 3.
Ok.

I buff my attack by 2x([roll]-3)
Rolled a 1...
You give yourself a -2x attack debuff. It'll last for 2 turns, so you might not wanna attack. Literally. At all. Because it'll help the enemies as it will heal them. Overexplanation.

slime girl and I both sock them in the vaginas
p u s s y  p u n c h
Rolled a 5!
You and Slime Girl proceed to punch them in the vaginas REALLY hard. Not only is it pleasurable, it also hurts quite a bit! 8HP of damage from the both of you, adding up to 16HP of damage!

"yo wait a minute im your boss and i'll give you two a promotion if you join me and dat boi"
Rolled a 6!!
You declare this statement, and they somehow actually believe you. You walk into a sideroom office sorta thing that managed to existed, and you discuss the promotion and the contract. They gladly take the promotion and join you and your friends, on one condition.

They secretly modified the contract so that they take your life in exchange. With the method of killing being gratuitous love. Made a good sacrifice, friendo. Now get your ass back up here.

YOU WIN!

TheABELBOTO, Lukas75TheSecond, Kidalex90, JBlitz404, Hansome dude, SuperSuit12, and Haywold mysteriously disappear. (if you're still playing just say so and I'll readd you)

Well, you've successfully defeated this floor. Great job team, you've done so well and I'm proud of you. Onto floooooooooor 3!

You promptly walk to the elevator for floor 3, and descend downwards. And it suddenly stops. Because an enemy crashes in through the roof of the elevator!

Enter with a flurry of punches
join, break the dungeon door open and divekick em

And then 2 other guys break in through the door behind you, swinging at the air and looking like morons because the fight just ended. Oh well, new party members at least.
VS.
Crown Guardian

Guards a precious vault with crowns.
Tosses deadly instant-death orbs made of pure radiation.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ - 240/240 HP
⚔⚔⚔⚔ - 4 ATK

The Adventurers
tber123

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Clownfish

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Merp

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Zoltan

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
TableSalt
(and 3 clones)

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
}]Crazy[{

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
WaterOre

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Nicepoint

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
hotremox

☠☠☠☠ - DEAD
KristoB

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Space1255

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Flatflyer

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Satan From
Wreck-It-Ralph

☠☠☠☠ - DEAD
Copy Kirby

☠☠☠☠ - DEAD
MeiValentine

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Rose the Floran

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
kongo

☠☠☠☠ - DEAD
Starbound

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
maplelink64

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Potatoh

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Pearooster

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Bow

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
NotBomberguy

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
startacker

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
ArmyUnit

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Mr.Blocko

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Ahead

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Whackin

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
DrHitius

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Cybertails1998/

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Mr Noobler

♥♥♥♥ - 4/4 HP
Slime Girl

8/8 HP - 2 ATK
dat boi!!!!!

10/10 HP - 6 ATK
Lilith & Lilim

16/16 HP - 9 ATK

Ok. I can finally relax until Friday. Jeez.
Have fun with this guy.

Drench one of my clones in gasoline, light it on fire, and throw it at the crown guardian while I scream angrily about how I never get to attack.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:49:10 PM by TableSalt »