Author Topic: [BLOCKADE BUSTERS 2] - Update 7 - ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS  (Read 9495 times)

UPDATE 2

THE MURDEROUS COP:
HEADS! - You grab a shovel and start digging upwards from hell.  Eventually your tunnel leads you back to the rest of the group, collapsing behind you!

TUDORELEU:
1 - You put together a tall ramp and try to ramp into the ROADBLOCK on a speedkart, only to suddenly blast off into the sky at breakneck speeds out of nowhere.
SPACE1255:
3 - You utter an intimidating one liner, dramatically wind up your fist for a powerful strike ... only to whiff your punch and fall over.
MR QUEEBA:
1 - You undress and try to make ammo for some literal mud-slinging, but end up stuffting some of your intestines out instead.  Your faux pas disturbs everyone who isn't distracted by TUDORELEU's go-kart space flight.
LEGODUDE77:
3 - You shout some gratuitous Japanese and attempt to shock the ROADBLOCK with your bare hands.  You... can't seem to actually pull it off.
NICEPOINT:
2+1
- You grab a medpack and collaborate with THEMRDOORS to give health to everyone - mostly by just dumping the medpack's contents in a pile on the ground and throwing them everywhere around you, which doesn't seem to work.  If you tried offering those to someone specific, however...
TBER123:
2 - You whip out a radio and call in an attack chopper, only to watch it immediately start rapidly bee-lining into you, badly burning you in the resulting fireball.
RACCOONNEER1214:
6 - You find a large semi truck, load it chock-full of explosives, rig them to explode on collision and tear ass into the ROADBLOCK at upwards of 180 km/h.  The resulting blast instantly pulverizes you into a fine mist and nearly deafens everyone around as shards of burning metal rain down upon the area.  WASTED!
PLAD101:
3 - You snatch TBER123's radio and try to request a Thunderbird II for a napalm strike on the ROADBLOCK, only for them to reply "new phone who dis".
REDCONER:
5 - You run in with the largest jackhammer you could find, mount it onto the ROADBLOCK, turn it on at 13kW and leave it running.  Its sheer power is something that has to be seen to be believed, much like the near-deafening noise.
FAILBROS2:
3 - You try to dig a tunnel under the ROADBLOCK with the idea of blowing it literally sky-high, only to find out it extends under the ground somehow...
HOTREMOX:
4 - You find a hand grenade, pull the pin on it, throw it near the ROADBLOCK in a neat arc, and then take a selfie with the explosion in the background.
SUPERSTARXALIEN169:
5 - You bring out your own speedkart and try to take TUDORELEU's ramp at max speed, dismounting right before it hits.  The impact is so powerful the speedkart actually gets embedded inside the ROADBLOCK on impact.
REFTICUS:
1 - You walk towards the ROADBLOCK, fully intending to cough on it, but get stopped by a violent coughing fit midway through.  It drags on, nearly annihilates your throat and eventually ends after you throw up.
CRITAWAKETS:
5 - You warp in and give yourself all the adrenaline and health packs NICEPOINT threw on the ground earlier, ending up visibly jittery and feeling healthy enough to survive a nuke point-blank.
POTATOH:
6 - Everyone suddenly witnesses the longest subway sandwich ever seen speeding towards the ROADBLOCK at sprinting speed, piercing it and continuing to go deeper through it at a steady pace.  After a few minutes you run into sight, similarly impaled on the other end of the sub.

The ROADBLOCK, reaching its tipping point, starts to slowly fall over backwards, finally toppling before you.

ROADBLOCK DESTROYED!

PLAYERS
NICEPOINT:
KIDALEX90:
LEGODUDE77:
THE MURDEROUS COP:
TBER123:
CLOWNFISH:
FAILBROS2:
MERP:
THEMRDOORS:
TUDORELEU:
REFTICUS:
SPACE1255:
MR QUEEBA:
RACCOONNEER1214:
PLAD101:
REDCONER:
HOTREMOX:
SUPERSTARXALIEN169:
CRITAWAKETS:
POTATOH:

BARRICADE: 100.00%
╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────
 ▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▌████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

danger: moderate
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 10:46:17 AM by Cybertails1998 »

become pharah

JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE

I Plant C4 at the Barricade

i forget the blockade

I forgeted died at the "new phone who dis"

OT: Mortar strike the blockade

become pharah

JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE

hah nice refrence

OT:

i throw a sticky gernade at blockade's head and run away to avoid the explosison

poke the barricade

I start eating the barricade

can I create a temporary clone of myself with magic so I can assist my own roll next move
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 09:12:07 AM by Clownfish »

Retrieve SpeedKart and spawn 2 guns out of nowhere, using them to shoot the Barricade.

I activate my next card POT OF GREED. THIS card allows me to draw TWO MORE cards from my deck.

I activate my next card POT OF GREED. THIS card allows me to draw TWO MORE cards from my deck.