Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User

Author Topic: Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User  (Read 44520 times)

you don't need to wait on them, dude. I ran out of claims? I'm literally responding to your bullstuff as you say it

go change your IP. get better sleep:

WTF dude are you for real. it is literally impossible to be ddosed with closed ports.
The networking equipment must still handle all incoming requests; the whole point of a flood is to spam target's device (whether that be a modem or whatever) with enough incoming data that the system is using up all CPU and RAM resources trying to process the info. Closed Ports simply guarantee no data gets through, but it does not guarentee that data won't slow the device down while it tries to sort out if the data is allowed to pass through.

you don't need to wait on them, dude. I ran out of claims? I'm literally responding to your bullstuff as you say it

go change your IP. get better sleep:

I'm not going to comment on any of the actual drama; I just want to clarify a fact.
DoS stands for "Denial of Service", and it's a form of attack where garbage data is spammed to a target "server", in the hopes that the garbage will interrupt and suspend networking services for the target either by crashing or simply flooding the network devices on the target-side.

DoS attacks can be performed against anybody who is connected to the Internet, regardless of if they're acting as a web-server or as just a client, so long as you have access to their IP address, as that allows you to directly communicate with their networking equipment. There are, in fact, many web-services which you can pay to flood a specific IP address, which should usually be a server but could just be an individual's computer.

There's no difference between a device acting as a server and a device acting as a client in terms of IP, outside of the fact that most web-servers use static IPs while most clients/users have dynamic IPs, but technically you can ask your ISP to switch your account type at any time.
http://security.stackexchange.com/questions/48302/can-you-be-ddosed-even-if-you-are-behind-a-home-router-with-no-open-ports
read these loving posts you idiot

i also cannot change my ip with the router i own manually, i have to call them up and verify i am the owner (which i cannot do since my father owns it)

(for anyone confused i am telling zealot to read mcjobs and stufflord posts, as they are factually correct)

i also cannot change my ip with the router i own manually, i have to call them up and verify i am the owner (which i cannot do since my father owns it)
brother literally unplug it

i guess? who is going to ddos maxx in the first place. if someone wants to do so, they can easily get his IP anyway. and when they do, he can easily change it. these are just facts of the internet. everyone will be able to get everyone's ip, unless someone gets really paranoid with it

okay I admit I was wrong, McJob is correct, thank you for teaching me something
second we are completely off track, the ip posted is no longer your ip
third no one gives a stuff about you maxx, no one is going to dos you

brother literally unplug it
Depending on the type of attack, this would only help if the attacker has stopped sending data once the device goes offline.

--

Again; I'm not contributing any arguments to the original drama. I just wanted to clarify some facts on these kinds of attacks.

the ip posted is no longer your ip
maxx has said multiple times that this is not true
pls

Depending on the type of attack, this would only help if the attacker has stopped sending data once the device goes offline.
from my experience the ip changes when you unplug the router and restart it

maxx has said multiple times that this is not true
pls
actually this is not true because I have a more up to date IP that belongs maxx.
since the entire forum loses its stuff when a mostly public piece of information is disclosed I'm not going to post it

DoS =/= DDoS
im not a technician but im pretty sure they are fundamentally similar. isn't a DDOS a DOS from multiple assailants? in this case, they can be used interchangeably, because we are debating on whether or not a public IP poses a danger to maxx.

but tbh, this is the best thing that could happen in anyone's drama. it totally shifts the focus.

yes, but I don't think my drama stirred anyone into wanting to cut off Maxx's research flow at 3 am when they come for revenge

i guess? who is going to ddos maxx in the first place. if someone wants to do so, they can easily get his IP anyway. and when they do, he can easily change it. these are just facts of the internet. everyone will be able to get everyone's ip, unless someone gets really paranoid with it
once again i cannot easily change my ip address
i have to call xfinity and verify that i am the owner (which i cannot do because my owner is my father)

okay I admit I was wrong, McJob is correct, thank you for teaching me something
second we are completely off track, the ip posted is no longer your ip
third no one gives a stuff about you maxx, no one is going to dos you

1. i did not spam zealots cytube
2. anyone can have a 73.74 ip, see here: http://www.check-my-ip.net/all-ip-addresses/73.74

actually this is not true because I have a more up to date IP that belongs maxx.
since the entire forum loses its stuff when a mostly public piece of information is disclosed I'm not going to post it
you are literally so dumb stop lying

here is my current ip while logging into my router

Your IP is public information. You can make it difficult to find but realistically it doesn't take much to rip someone's IP. I got DDoS'd last week for about 30 minutes because I called someone on GTA:O a cuck. stuff loving happens, living in fear of being DDoS'd, or your IP getting posted on the internet for that matter, is incredibly redundant.

Nobody is going to spend money on a botnet to DDoS Maxx to kick his dumb ass off the internet for approximately 5 minutes, unless he was doing something really stupid, like spamming a cytube for example.