Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User

Author Topic: Maxx: A Case Study on BLF's Worst User  (Read 44524 times)

once again i cannot easily change my ip address
i have to call xfinity and verify that i am the owner (which i cannot do because my owner is my father)
yes you can. give me your router brand and I will give you instructions on resetting your IP. if you need to call comcast, its not like they ask for ID or something. they'll ask you for a router id or email, and when they ask if you are your dad you just say "Yea thats me." I say I'm my mom all the time when modifying our services, it's not like the support guys really care

unless he was doing something really stupid, like spamming a cytube for example.
the evidence for this is circumstantial and is not nearly enough to prove maxx did this
if this was a court case it would be thrown out immediately

Your IP is public information. You can make it difficult to find but realistically it doesn't take much to rip someone's IP. I got DDoS'd last week for about 30 minutes because I called someone on GTA:O a cuck. stuff loving happens, living in fear of being DDoS'd, or your IP getting posted on the internet for that matter, is incredibly redundant.

Nobody is going to spend money on a botnet to DDoS Maxx to kick his dumb ass off the internet for approximately 5 minutes, unless he was doing something really stupid, like spamming a cytube for example.
i have not spammed the cytube
the only evidence they are going on is because the ip i have matches 4 starting digits of the ip in their cytube logs, which is 73.74

heres why someone else could have a similar ip
1. they could have any one of these ips: http://www.check-my-ip.net/all-ip-addresses/73.74
2. this has happened before as cret has said, with another user accidentally bouncing back as having the same ip as muslim, but it was just because he crossed tracks with the ip used by muslim and another problem user

(here is the quote about what cret posted)
lol

Okay OP, you're a loving idiot. Maxx did not spam your cytube and you've had it out for him for this *year* for no loving reason.

Does anyone remember the user Courage who Badspot ended up banning because he saw he had the same IP as Muslim/Pandan?

And then, later that day ended up unbanning him because he wasn't either of those people?

So, due to Courage's dynamic IP, he not only rolled the exact same IP address as a problem user, but two.

And yet, under the post i quoted in the Ipad thread, look who it is! Oh stuff, it's you Zealot.

Showing that Maxx and this mystery spammer had the same FIRST FEW NUMBERS at some seperate times proves nothing. Let me take that back. It proves you have no loving idea what you're talking about. It's completely and entirely possible that maxx rolled the same few numbers as this spammer, days after he posted in your cytube. Far less than your outrageous claim of "more than a coincidence."

Not only was it possible that Maxx could a rolled the same IP, but it's completely illogical that the first two digits of Maxx's real IP and the spammers hold any correlation. Like you just so happened to ignore my point in my previous post, Maxx not only has access to and knows how to use multiple VPNs, he's also incredibly paranoid. There's no way in hell Maxx would spam your cytube without doing it under a VPN. Not only that, but in the steam support thread that your cytube was spammed with furry research. Yet, in the OP you claim he's m-muh tribal towards furries. Why the forget would he look up furry research to spam your with in the first place? (This is also coming off that midwest furcon thread.)

Zealot, you've had it out for Maxx for the past year for no loving reason. When you make false accusations, Maxx, being himself, would obviously fire back. Even when he continued to deny, you persisted, just because some chuckleforget like Swollow swore to the lord UP ABOVE that it was him. Maxx has done nothing to you but fall for the stupid bait you've put out for him. You are the one at fault here, not him. You've instigated argument after argument over something imaginary. I don't know who spammed your cytube. But it DEFINITELY wasn't Maxx.

TL:DR Leave the kid alone, moron. He didn't do anything.

2. anyone can have a 73.74 ip, see here: http://www.check-my-ip.net/all-ip-addresses/73.74
The chances of that are so incredibly low that it would have to be on purpose that they did this, meaning they probably had your IP beforehand and took an extra step to use a VPN to appear as they are from the same area

The chances of that are so incredibly low that it would have to be on purpose that they did this, meaning they probably had your IP beforehand and took an extra step to use a VPN to appear as they are from the same area
The chances of someone on the BLF also having a 73.74 ip are so incredibly low*

the evidence for this is circumstantial and is not nearly enough to prove maxx did this
this isn't a court case, and it wouldn't be thrown out, it would be looked at alongside other claims. literally the only other possibility is that someone has been impersonating maxx on cytube, who either unintentionally or deliberately seems to share most of his IP, and that seems very unlikely. it's more likely that every once in a while he sees a blf movie night go up and decides to send in a macro to spam it for 50 seconds before i notice and ban his new IP.

from my experience the ip changes when you unplug the router and restart it
How and when the IP changes is down to your ISP, who may not need to rotate IPs as often if they don't have as many total users of the service. I know that using my Australian ISP, I held the same IP for about 6 weeks as I was hosting a TF2 server for my friends and every time I checked my public IP it was the same number.

I'm sure you could request an IP update, but just let it be known that "Dynamic IP" does not mean "this IP will change every single time you go offline".

im not a technician but im pretty sure they are fundamentally similar. isn't a DDOS a DOS from multiple assailants? in this case, they can be used interchangeably, because we are debating on whether or not a public IP poses a danger to maxx.
A Distributed Denial of Service attack is one that involves multiple systems sending garbage data to a target system(s). While they may involve use of a botnet or people working together to bring a service down (see Anonymous/LolSec for some good examples), in many cases they involved comprised computers which have been infected with a virus; the payload of which set to spam a specific service with data at a set time (MyDoom is a very famous example, designed to take down Microsoft IIRC).

I haven't been following the argument so I have no idea how you want to use the terms, but there's the facts for you.

The chances of someone on the BLF also having a 73.74 ip are so incredibly low*
For reference, the total number of valid IP addresses (using IPv4 only) are roughly 3,720,249,092.

this isn't a court case, and it wouldn't be thrown out, it would be looked at alongside other claims. literally the only other possibility is that someone has been impersonating maxx on cytube, who either unintentionally or deliberately seems to share most of his IP, and that seems very unlikely. it's more likely that every once in a while he sees a blf movie night go up and decides to send in a macro to spam it for 50 seconds before i notice and ban his new IP.
or its just someone impersonating me and you refuse to accept that because i have pointed out the holes in your story, similar actions have happened before where eepos spammed the master server using my name and people believed that it was me for a while: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=232104.0 (this was not me doing this)

court case thing is a metaphor, you dig?
do you remember when someone very recently impersonated setro and essentially framed him for spamming the master server?

it's honestly very possible for someone trying to frame a user who has a reputation

This isn't the supreme court. It's a board dedicated to yelling at other players on a game about lego. Maxx is a repeat offender. "Circumstantial evidence" is all we have around here.

Fortunately Maxx isn't going to get the chair if we're wrong. But he will get negative social pressure on the internet. Guess he shouldn't of been a proven dipstuff the last 20 times because at this rate it's gonna be difficult to convince anyone of his credibility. I mean, realistically, if this were any other forum on the internet he would still be banned.

For reference, the total number of valid IP addresses (using IPv4 only) are roughly 3,720,249,092.
Well there it is

or its just someone impersonating me and you refuse to accept that because i have pointed out the holes in your story, similar actions have happened before where eepos spammed the master server using my name and people believed that it was me for a while: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=232104.0 (this was not me doing this)
okay, what holes in my story have you pointed out? because right now it seems like the most likely option is that you have spammed a cytube, and you seem to be saying that the extremely unlikely chance of someone impersonating you and spamming my cytube under your name and IP is the case.

it's a boy-who-cried-wolf scenario. if you weren't actively causing forum trouble I don't think anyone would be so quick to call you a liar.

also, nice job confronting your opponents, maxx:
12:57 AM - Swollow: i just added maxx onsteam
2:57 AM - McZealot: to discuss his ip or what
12:57 AM - Swollow: i actually dont know
1:00 AM - Swollow: he declined steam friend request
3:00 AM - McZealot: ahahahah

it's honestly very possible for someone trying to frame a user who has a reputation
except the user hasn't gone under maxx's name in more than half a year, which makes it seem pretty clear nobody is trying to "frame" him for something.

okay, what holes in my story have you pointed out? because right now it seems like the most likely option is that you have spammed a cytube, and you seem to be saying that the extremely unlikely chance of someone impersonating you and spamming my cytube under your name and IP is the case.

it's a boy-who-cried-wolf scenario. if you weren't actively causing forum trouble I don't think anyone would be so quick to call you a liar.

also, nice job confronting your opponents,
maxx:

except the user hasn't gone under maxx's name in more than half a year, which makes it seem pretty clear nobody is trying to "frame" him for something.
i'm not adding swollow just to argue more with him, i could give less of a stuff about what he has to say because he's already been proven wrong

you're just correlating ip's based on stuff you've seen months ago to spammers that attacked your cytube, and because it has 4 numbers in it that are the same numbers starting at my IP it's instantly me
thats all the proof you have that i spammed your cytube
nothing else
we've already also established that there is a giant list of people with 73.74 ips that could have also done this.
your original story said that i joined your cytube under my name and started spamming except everything else points to different names, except because it has those 4 digits you think its me

i dont give a stuff about what i've done in the past, whatever i've done in the past is already there and i can't change it, but when you bring up stuff that old you don't really sound credible. most of your post calling me dumb and a liar are from last night just denying your bullstuff accusations that gave you the excuse to make this drama
you do not have the exact ip that was used by the spammer
the spammer could be anyone with a 73.74 ip
it is a coincidence that i have an ip with the same starting numbers, i don't give a stuff about spamming your cytube nor would i, and you made this drama just to start stuff that had nothing to do with me

you've basically said you pleasured yourself in the op from posting the thread so i'm just going to think that you were jerking your gerkin to all the false claims you have made

*couldn't give less of a stuff* i mean