Blockland 2?

Author Topic: Blockland 2?  (Read 8900 times)

Blockland is one of the oldest games I can remember playing.  I remember the old maps and getting my first mod and yadda yadda.  Anyway today Blockland just dosn't feel the same, in fact it feels kind of empty (mostly I miss the maps).  A good way to revitalize Blockland (at least I think) would be to make another one just with improvements to the original.  So I have to ask, is there ever going to be a Blockland 2, is it just in a state of purgatory like Half-Life 3, or is it just not happening?  I've searched around google a bit and didn't find anything really and this has just been bugging me for a while.  Good or bad I just have to know and I figured the best place to find this information would be here.

Blockland 2 is never going to happen, there really isn't a need for one. And I don't see Badspot ever being interested in making it.

blockland 2 will happen, eventually, but not made by badspot of course.

let's just skip blockland 2 and go to blockland 3

let's just skip blockland 2 and go to blockland 3
blackdong

Blockland 2: Episode 1

Blockland 2 exists, in fact I have a screenshot:

[You need a Blockland Gold account to view this image]

blockland 2: story mode

nah the joke went too far and i'm not risking it
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 03:33:04 PM by Renekar »

Damn that looks beautiful, glad they updated the engine

: the search for more money

has anyone seen the newest update for blockland 2 yet?

That looks beautiful. I love these graphics. It fits very well with [You need Blockland Gold to view this message] and has a ton of great features.
Just take a look at this.

May I ask,
Is that Blockland Gold thing real or fake. Just curious.

But I don't think there will be a Blockland 2 just because the Blockland that we have today didn't really become that popular until it was released on Steam and RTB was made. Although "Blockland 2" might be made by someone else.
blockland 2 will happen, eventually, but not made by badspot of course.

May I ask,
Is that Blockland Gold thing real or fake. Just curious.

Completely fake, extremely stupid, over used joke.