things that people do on the BLF that you hate V2

Author Topic: things that people do on the BLF that you hate V2  (Read 16389 times)

Not really on the blf technically but when some members of here decide to stalk members they don't like on other sites

I'm afraid I can't, if I tell you they might kill me I mean revoke my Blockland Gold account
your life is better than this stuffty blocklsnd gold.
VIOLATE THE loving LAW NOW

sorry we can't under violation of the law
forget the law, man.

violate the rules

Well it gives you special hats in game like the [You need a Blockland Gold account to read this] and my favorite, the [You need a Blockland Gold account to read this]. It also gives you a special ability in game, which allows you to [You need a Blockland Gold account to read this]! It's on sale for 999.99 for the week, you should get it!

OT: People who spam emotes, act like 3 year olds and have no idea how the English language works.
I dislike this guy

forget the law, man.

violate the rules
Well, here are the images he posted.
[You need a Blockland Gold account to read this]

God damn it is beautiful, I really wish that I could use the [You need a Blockland Gold account to read this] too!

NOEDIT:
OT: I hate stuffposting.

Can you all stop loving doing the annoying-ass "Blockland Gold" stuff in here? That joke is so badly beaten that it makes Maxx's bag joke seem like it's brand loving new.

Can you all stop loving doing the annoying-ass "Blockland Gold" stuff in here? That joke is so badly beaten that it makes Maxx's bag joke seem like it's brand loving new.
Blockland Gold never gets old

more like Blockland Old    :cookieMonster:

more like Blockland Old    :cookieMonster:
Did you just
I hate you

that blockland gold joke sucks too much.

it really steams my beans when blockland forum users make "Posts"