Author Topic: Better Shadow Control v1.6  (Read 20689 times)

RIP Intel HD 4000 users :(

I really need a new pc but I am poor as stuff.

RIP Intel HD 4000 users :(

I really need a new pc but I am poor as stuff.
I have an Intel HD 4000, and I can run all of the options that are in this mod. Make sure that you have your drivers updated

Why this completely nonsensical upper limit of 10009 ...?

Why this completely nonsensical upper limit of 10009 ...?
Because that's the absolute maximum, as far as I know. I sat there and played with all of the variables, and couldn't go past it and have it actually work. I get that it's nonsensical in terms of it being a number, but it's the highest that I could get it to go.

It depends on your graphics card. For most the theoretical limit is 16384, though for some reason blockland says out of memory when trying to allocate that (it uses only 3/6GB vram for me so should be all fine)

Update v1.2 to v1.4:
Changed maximum quality to 16384 - some graphics cards may not be able to handle this, so be careful
Quality is now a text box where you type in the number instead of a slider
Removed space between "Splits:" and the splits drop down on both General and Screenshots

You should upload this to Blockland Glass.

You should upload this to Blockland Glass.
its pending approval

the settings are not saved when i restart the game

the settings are not saved when i restart the game
yeah im currently working on that
next revision should be out in the next few hours
also its been approved on glass now
https://test.blocklandglass.com/addons/addon.php?id=361
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 06:51:55 PM by Cruxeis »

how tf do I get thestuff to put into my shaders folder alkso how do I install this

how tf do I get thestuff to put into my shaders folder alkso how do I install this
Find the shaders by searching for them, and put them into your shaders folder. Put this addon into your Add-Ons folder.

where do I look for them?