Author Topic: "Treated like blacks"  (Read 16037 times)

So by that logic I don't care whatsoever about my friends
if you don't care about their feelings whatsoever then no, no you don't

if you don't care about their feelings whatsoever then no, no you don't
So if one of my friends gets in a car crash I don't care?

jitank brother why the forget are you always trying to stir up racial debates on the forums
like seriously why what is your end goal here

What is going on with that guy's face lol

So if one of my friends gets in a car crash I don't care?
if you don't care that they're in pain or dead then you don't care about them

black people can't be tribal

It not just me boo, its any minority i run into
Are you saying that minorities are incapable of seeing any discrimination that doesn't affect them? Isn't that a tribal assertion itself?

if you don't care that they're in pain or dead then you don't care about them
I would

black people can't be tribal
yeah it's not like we have a black president, or a black celebrities, or black people in higher up positions or anything

there is a fine line between fighting for your rights and protesting just because of boredom

-a person inferior

-a person less than
dont these mean the same thing

-snip-
Comming from the guy who believe black people are more prone to violence biologically. You really think white people are discriminate negatively against more than black people.

The women shouldnt have been attack like that or falsely accused, but this show how much blacks expect to be negatively portrayed by the media.

monday is only offensive because black people want and need it to be. to validate their failures with easy excuses.

you know how hard it is to insult white people? like very very hard. you pretty much have to get personal on each of them on an individual level.

you know how hard it is to insult white people? like very very hard. you pretty much have to get personal on each of them on an individual level.
You could pull a gun