Author Topic: "Treated like blacks"  (Read 16041 times)

Where even i can preach justice counts.
It's not justice and it never will be. It's racebaiting plain and simple

im not denying anything.
everyone is tribal. me, these guys, even you.

quyit using that facade as an excuse. its 2016 now, racism isnt stopping you from achieving anymore. how much people like you is irrelevant.
Thats not logical, if there is alot of prejudice on a minority group of people but a majority, it will effect the minority.

Thats not logical, if there is alot of prejudice on a minority group of people but a majority, it will effect the minority.

effect how? how is racism stopping you from achieving?
quit parroting your street homies and actually think about that.

racism is nothing more these days then "people are mean people hate me"
grow the forget up.

Ji are mommy and daddy paying for your internet

effect how? how is racism stopping you from achieving?
quit parroting your street homies and actually think about that.

racism is nothing more these days then "people are mean people hate me"
grow the forget up.
It, give me less of a chance at success. Less of a chance to live in certain neighborhoods, take out loans, get a higher education. How about you look outside your situation sir. Be more sensitive.

Ji are mommy and daddy paying for your internet
What is the relevance of this question? The answer is yes. This fall, i will be paying for it in debt. You cant avoid your parents help edit why are you trying to belittle getting help from your parents. Is that a crime?

How about you look outside your situation sir. Be more sensitive.
How about you look outside your hugbox

give me less of a chance at success
how

Less of a chance to live in certain neighborhoods
thats a rich/poor issue, not white/black. plus what difference does it make where you live? why does a stuffty neighborhood mean you cant educate and get a job? even rich suburban kids have to interview.

take out loans
oh you mean a credit check? do you actually believe banks just turn black people away? they give money to everyone. horribly actually. they nearly destroy our economy every 6 years because of it.

get a higher education
with all that free college?

the nation was sensitive as forget for decades. and black people wasted the favor.
maybe they are getting tired of waiting for you to civilize.

Colleges are sensitive as forget and look how they turned out

how
thats a rich/poor issue, not white/black. plus what difference does it make where you live? why does a stuffty neighborhood mean you cant educate and get a job? even rich suburban kids have to interview.
oh you mean a credit check? do you actually believe banks just turn black people away? they give money to everyone. horribly actually. they nearly destroy our economy every 6 years because of it.
with all that free college?
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=134623124
All you need to know about scholarships an grants.

the nation was sensitive as forget for decades. and black people wasted the favor.
maybe they are getting tired of waiting for you to civilize.
Goodbye.

I bet you dont even see whats wrong with this statement

I bet you dont even see whats wrong with this statement
There's nothing wrong with it, unless you're still wearing your rose tinted glasses

There's nothing wrong with it, unless you're still wearing your rose tinted glasses
And that is the issue