[NEWS] cop shoots black guy for thinking he was about to pull out a firearm

Author Topic: [NEWS] cop shoots black guy for thinking he was about to pull out a firearm  (Read 5483 times)

No because white people in southern states are also incredibly violent.

That's not stereotyping.
tony no what are you doing that's still stereotyping

That's not stereotyping.
tribal :(

That's not stereotyping.

you are incredibly stupid

That's not stereotyping.
As a White Southerner i can attest to this as i am currently Champing at the bit, hoopin and hollerin, ready to commit some Violence after seeing this comment on the blockland forums

As a White Southerner i can attest to this as i am currently Champing at the bit, hoopin and hollerin, ready to commit some Violence after seeing this comment on the blockland forums

this really gargles my gumbo i'm ready to die violently

forget, police officers shot in Dallas.

america feels like a hot potato sometimes

omg i feel so bad for the cop. im listening to him scream in the background yelling "stuff stuff stuff FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" and he sounds so distressed omg. meanwhile who dude who's dying is just like "yea whatever"

anyway if the cop's story is true he probably overreacted but the dudes an idiot. like did you think it was a good idea to try and 'threaten' the cop?
God watching the video I couldn't help but feel terrible for the cop, truth is we don't know what happened before the video and it's possible the chick isn't telling the truth.