[NEWS] cop shoots black guy for thinking he was about to pull out a firearm

Author Topic: [NEWS] cop shoots black guy for thinking he was about to pull out a firearm  (Read 5657 times)

The black culture is to wear gold chains, baggy pants, gold teeth, etc so they can appear violent.

Then they wonder why they get shot.
Worst bait ever

The black culture is to wear gold chains, baggy pants, gold teeth, etc so they can appear violent.

Jesus tony. What is wrong with you?

Also, to contradict this, some white people are known for doing the things that you listed here. And why aren't you backing this up? You know it's not true.

Police aren't public servants
yes they are? i don't think i'd use the term "public servant" because that usually applies to governmental positions, but the police are paid by the people for purpose of protecting the people.

This isn't the black culture at all. Take your stereotyping glasses off. A lot of pome people do these things, is wearing gold chains, baggy pants and having fake teeth a reason to be shot? Please just stop.

Also, to contradict this, some white people are known for doing the things that you listed here. And why aren't you backing this up? You know it's not true.

a. don't fall for tony's game lol
b. wiggers never count

Just off the top of my head, I'd say Sandra Bland, Philando Castile, Alton Sterling, and Eric Garner are all examples of this.

I'm not sure what any of these cases (except Philando because the camera was only turned on after he was shot) have to do with compliance with police. I think you and I have very different definitions of 'compliant' if you think Garner or Sterling complied with police.

What is your explanation for why these people died?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHvppVEBTY

paul says mean things sometimes so all these statistics and facts are false bro.

killing black people will lower the crime rate so i'm okay with this and not baiting or trolling at all when I say this my name is not lord tony

Statistically speaking.

There is less crime in cities, states and countries where whites are the 90% majority.

It's not that we are tribal, it's that a large majority of black people are violent and we tend to not want to be around violent people.
isn't that practically the definition of racism

isn't that practically the definition of racism

No because white people in southern states are also incredibly violent.

That's not stereotyping.

No because white people in southern states are also incredibly violent.

That's not stereotyping.
No we're not