Author Topic: [NEWS] cop shoots black guy for thinking he was about to pull out a firearm  (Read 5619 times)

Did he actually die from shots in the arm?

Can you see his hands in the video?
No, but it was said in the video.

How do you know what he was reaching for?

Did he actually die from shots in the arm?
There was 4 shots in total, so my mind tells me it went through his arm and into his chest (hence the the blood soaked shirt) or he just lost too much blood.

Yes he did die

How do you know what he was reaching for?
When an officer tells you to reach for your ID, you better do that. I don't know why the officer would tell the man to do something and then shoot him for doing it. He likely was reaching for ID.

God that woman was so annoying lmfao
"Cops is lit today xD goals fam #JusticeForBae"

Speaking of which, would've been nice if we could've seen anything before the guy got shot

God that woman was so annoying lmfao

"Cops is lit today xD goals fam #JusticeForBae"
Someone shoots a close one of yours and you expect to not be complaining, screaming, arguing? You can't call someone in that situation annoying really.

When an officer tells you to reach for your ID, you better do that. I don't know why the officer would tell the man to do something and then shoot him for doing it. He likely was reaching for ID.
The guy had a history so what's so unlikely about him trying to shoot a cop

The guy had a history so what's so unlikely about him trying to shoot a cop
So the officer gave instructions to the guy so he could kill him? Wow, I'm gonna tell this guy to give me ID and then shoot him and I'll have an excuse to do so. He has a history of doing wrong so I should just shoot him right now!

Someone shoots a close one of yours and you expect to not be complaining, screaming, arguing? You can't call someone in that situation annoying really.

If someone shot a close friend of mine I would probably be a lot more upset than calmly explaining the situation for my instagram account

So the officer gave instructions to the guy so he could kill him? Wow, I'm gonna tell this guy to give me ID and then shoot him and I'll have an excuse to do so. He has a history of doing wrong so I should just shoot him right now!
Are you handicapped I asked why it's not possible for him to pull a gun instead of an ID

If someone shot a close friend of mine I would probably be a lot more upset than calmly explaining the situation for my instagram account
She did sound calm, it is odd, but maybe she was in shock? She did start crying at the end of the video and in the interviews. But it is odd

Are you handicapped I asked why it's not possible for him to pull a gun instead of an ID
the issue isn't that it isn't possible, it's that the cop mistakenly made a hasty assumption and preemptively unloaded four rounds into an innocent civilian. any reasonable cop would assume that someone is reaching for their ID after being asked for ID

and if the cop was asking for ID i'd also assume that at that point he doesn't know if the victim had a record or not

Your not getting what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that's stupid reasoning . For one, the officer gave him specific orders to show him some ID. What was the man gonna do, not follow the officers orders? Also, the officer didn't know about the mans history to begin with until after the shooting. That means the officer can't use this to base off his reasoning.

Yes it was possible to pull out a gun. But considering the cop asked him to show him ID, this wasn't a good reason at all to shoot this man.

the issue isn't that it isn't possible, it's that the cop mistakenly made a hasty assumption and preemptively unloaded four rounds into an innocent civilian.
All of the evidence isn't in so why are you hastily drawing up conclusions