Author Topic: Jitankcigarette Black Lives Matter activists, hi-jacks threads.  (Read 19590 times)

i feel that people are not using the proper pronouns for the dark-skinned type of our people
here is a picture compilation of terms we may use politely

terms for whites:
cracker
white-board
skin colored crayon
beige
that one kid who shot up columbine

i feel that people are not using the proper pronouns for the dark-skinned type of our people

terms for whites:
cracker
white-board
skin colored crayon
beige

the absense of slipcrackraddlyclackpackwackq uarterbackcrackerjacktackquac ker triggers me

People stay hattin but thats what jelious ppl do

terms for whites:
cracker
white-board
skin colored crayon
beige

Path's back again just to fight with lord tony?

who would've thunk it.

People stay hattin but thats what jelious ppl do
There were 2 shooters though

jitank please at least tell me you don't support the recent activities of your black brethren against police officers in dallas.

let's all make a group effort to get jitank to leave by not responding to him whatsoever

let's all make a group effort to get jitank to leave by not responding to him whatsoever
Because plans like that always work

jitank please at least tell me you don't support the recent activities of your black brethren against police officers in dallas.
no i don't support killing of any kind but i do support peaceful protest. They were just extremist that blm doesn't support.
finnaly youre gonna start worrying about you. Bout time you hopped off my back.

#BlackLivesMatter = #TerroristLivesMatter

Jitank, is your horrid spelling a result of your being black or does it have some other root cause?
ITS A forgetIN JOKE BOYS