Author Topic: B.F.B.B [Whackin]  (Read 8231 times)

cave their lense in with a large hammer

inhale my mustard gas enragement boss

Group heal everyone using a heal forcefield

Looks like life has taken OP.

rush a with a p90
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 08:10:43 PM by Kidalex90 »

someone ressurect op

play this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0F9P4dtaRE

which i guess helps everyone with attacking

I HAVE RETURNED!

I am back at home for the week, today is also my birthday. I become 18! Now lets get this update rolling!

EDIT: Celebrations at home are taking up time, so i'll update in the morning.

Gratz on 18, go get a beer or something :P

Hapday Birthy
My sea shanty worked at reviving ye

throw a flashbang to throw off the accuracy of the players
Flashbang

Whackin tosses out a flashbang! The explosion blinds the players!

Intimidating Scream
Drydess screams violently at Whackin! Inflicting 24 damage. Whackin is not intimidated.

Self Heal
Nicepoint heals himself! Restoring 100 HP, but inflicting himself with Healing Sickness!

Loss Demonstration
Copy Kirby shows off a CS:GO Loss to infuriate Whackin! But due to the flashbang, he ends up showing it off in the wrong direction, rendering the attack useless.

Use contact damage because I'm a monster that relies on contact damage.
Contact Damage
TableSalt runs up and applies physical contact with his own body against Whackin. Inflicting 53 damage.

Voices of the Abyss
CRITAWAKETS Screams with the voice of the abyss! Inflicting 134 damage.

throw and explosive pringle can in the air, causing it to explode and heal the other players, including me
Pringle Can Heal
TheMrDoors tosses a pringle can into the air! It detonates and showers the players in pringles! Restoring 50 Hp to all allies! Redconer becomes invigorated by the Pringles!
50 Mana Used.

Coffee Shop Preparation
Cybertails1998 makes the preparations to open up his coffee shop!
75 Mana Used.

buy stats maxout value pack for 20 dollars
Buy Stat Maxout
NotBomberguy attempts to purchase a stat maxout! But realizes he does not have enough mana!

Scope
Redconer aims down the scope!

I spin the volleyball, toss it up in the air, run towards it, jump, and spike it at the boss.
Volleyball Spike
Space1255 spikes the volleyball at Whackin! Due to the flashbang, the volleyball bounces past Whackin harmlessly.

S.D.M.G Revv-Up
Shinyarceus4 begins to revv up the S.D.M.G!
Cannot attack for 2 cycles.

Continue charging of Last Prism
(Progress: 2/3)
Last Prism Charge
Mr Queeba continues to charge the last prism!

Feel nostalgic of myself as I charge up an earrape quack, also slap the fajit

eq: 10%
Fajit Slap
Duck Quackington feels nostalgic as his comment charges up his Ear-Rape Quack! He also slaps Whackin! But due to the flashbang, only slaps thin air.

throw a larger rock than the last time
Bigger Rock
Clownfish picks up a bigger rock and throws it at Whackin! He ends up hitting Space1255 with the rock by accident due to the flashbang, inflicting 43 damage.

cave their lense in with a large hammer
Cave Lense In
}]Crazy[{ leaps into battle! Slamming a hammer into Whackin's face! Inflicting 48 damage.

inhale my mustard gas enragement boss
Mustard Gas
Rabbot32 unleashes his mustard gas!
25 Mana Used.

Group heal everyone using a heal forcefield
Heal Forcefield
Failbros2 deploys a healing forcefield! Restoring 50 HP to all allies, and restoring 25 Armor to all allies.

P90 Rush A
Kidalex90 grabs a P90 and bum rushes A! Due to the flashbang however, he goes the wrong way! Dealing no damage whatsoever.
50 Mana Used.

Gimme Da Booty
JamesH plays gimme da booty! Invigorating his allies with the power of da booty! He can only use this once per battle.