Author Topic: B.F.B.B [Whackin]  (Read 8222 times)

Oh, well then I just build the generator

Finish last prism charge

shoot whackin in the head with a crossbow

Put on sunglasses and slap him

eq: 20%

life has taken lord techno once again

Perform circumcision with a rusty chainsaw on boss.

This is gonna take awhile to update due to the amount of information i have to gather.

ok apparently the attack cycle was actually in motion

use my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attackuse my attack

ok apparently the attack cycle was actually in motion

To be honest, i'm going through some mental situations right now. Having a hard time keeping the motivation to update this, due to the serious amount of work involved, its very overwhelming. Updating a GMOD adventure is usually easier since there are much less in the way of variables to consider. Something like this isn't something i necessarily CANT update, but i don't find any enjoyment in it.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 11:11:31 PM by lord techno »

if you dont enjoy it then dont do it