700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1338284 times)

yeah, its a bit chafing feeling like i /have/ to go online once per day to update, and sometimes i'd forget for hours. its just something that has to constantly be in my thoughts, especially because it's very minor.
a bit like having to flick an inconsequential switch everyday- it's easy and quick, but you still gotta remember to do it /every/ day, and that could be a bit flummoxing

plus the population's going down, night discussion is dead, and...

...and i thought doing it on 1234 would be fun! yeah!

although it's pretty cool to think back on 'the early days' (double digits, anyone?) to see the history, and it was satisfying to keep sustaining something for a long time, knowing how long it's lasted. hence, updating for 1000+ days
i'd imagine night discussion is similar, although more 'drifted off in sleep' than 'pulled the life support plug'
also it kept me tied to the forums more, like a noose cause i probably would've drifted away by now if i hadn't had this topic, so there's that too
ya that's pretty much what went on with me too, i did consider ending it on a milestone at some point as well but i just didn't have the heart to put 'er down myself, and i was still kinda having fun with it at the time
because i'm old and crotchety and i don't like new things

also it worked before

i should probably actually get discord though
ye i use the desktop app and phone app both are nice

How I wish,

How I wish you were here.

We're just...

Two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl.

Year after year.

Running over the same old grounds.

And How we found... Same old fears.

Wish You Were Here.

quick question for building a computer: should i care about 4k fps when buying a graphics card

How I wish,

How I wish you were here.

We're just...

Two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl.

Year after year.

Running over the same old grounds.

And How we found... Same old fears.

Wish You Were Here.

How on Earth do vocals and a tune have the power to make Endorphins go drag racing up and down your spine?

just listening to the wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald again.

nvm about the 4k stuff
can someone rate this build and give me some other info, like if there are better options for certain parts. my overall budget is ~$1500

computer thread dead so posting here

5/10 weak power supplies

The Day of Reckoning has come.

can someone rate this build and give me some other info, like if there are better options for certain parts. my overall budget is ~$1500
use an ssd instead for faaaar faster performance. use a ssd+hdd combo if too expensive (for example getting just a 150-250gb ssd for OS and programs and hdd for everything else)

Great here goes again, my cats getting high.

Hey guys...

My legs are working really really well and my teeth feel good also I think some helium has been infused with my blood which is something I should worry about probably but sometimes I think it's a shame when I get to feeling better when I'm feeling no pain.

right now i'm playing shovel knight: king of cards

its a good game, despite being delayed for half a year

The delay may be the reason why it's so good