700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1368563 times)

hello i accidentally pulled an all-nighter just by browsing on the internet for so long haha woops
well i'm not super duper tired yet time to play more videa games til i am!! c:
i do all nighters all the time and i get tired during the day
end me

update i am now awake good afternoon everyone

piecewise functions and logarithmics done onto conic sections

I could hardly sleep last night because I realized I never got some paperwork for something court-related. luckily they were cool about it and gave me a continuance. I am however still jittery from the coffee I had to chug this morning to wake up.

So recently some group of kids were walking past the backyard of my house and one of them threw a green dart gun onto the property, no darts though, just the gun

This is what it looks like

It's barely scratched and is still functional

What do w/ it?

jury rig it to fire actual bullets and use it to kill those littering hooligans who threw it into your yard

piecewise functions and logarithmics done onto conic sections
Gazoontite

What do w/ it?
obviously it was involved with a crime
report the gun to the police and give them a description of the kids

kill those littering hooligans who threw it into your yard
do i have to quote the words of wisdom from the "if you met a person with your name" topic

jury rig it to fire actual bullets and use it to kill those littering hooligans who threw it into your yard
The gun says not to modify it, i can't go against a warning on a plastic toy

obviously it was involved with a crime
report the gun to the police and give them a description of the kids
I didn't get a good look at the kids that would allow me to describe them in detail, but anyway, the gun doesn't show any signs that it may have been involved in a crime, there's no blood, dirt, unusual prints or scratches

I think at most this could have been stolen from a baby...

I think at most this could have been stolen from a baby...
Dart guns aren't candy though...

do i have to quote the words of wisdom from the "if you met a person with your name" topic
what

general discussion is gonna hit 1000 pages

holy balls we're almost at 888 day 528