700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1363835 times)

I don't know, i didn't answer

I think most bronies are gone now and have faded into obscurity

Good job team

Good job team
no theyre still around, most i know have just merged with the furry community.
pretty sure you could ask a lot of furry artists about their old pony oc and they would go OH UM.,.

Good job team
wait bronies who are actually into the show still exist? I thought all those people eventually found a girlfriend/wife/whatever and realized that loving a show about miniature horses that are colored like a remake of the wizard of oz is kind of intensely autistic.

no theyre still around, most i know have just merged with the furry community.
pretty sure you could ask a lot of furry artists about their old pony oc and they would go OH UM.,.
Most of the BLF bronies are gone, and most of the BLF furries that are also bronies are also kind of gone, or are no longer a brony and/or furry

wait bronies who are actually into the show still exist? I thought all those people eventually found a girlfriend/wife/whatever and realized that loving a show about miniature horses that are colored like a remake of the wizard of oz is kind of intensely autistic.
I really don't get why it's so bad for a person to like MLP, was it bad for people to like the Powerpuff Girls, which was also made by Lauren Faust?

If someone likes something, then that should be fine, it only gets to be a problem if they actually start shoving it in people's faces
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 05:21:06 PM by Masterlegodude »

i wish i could get music as a tattoo but id probably get covered

"What do you mean you don't want to listen to sabaton for 10 hours straight? Do you not see the benefits?"

i wish i could get music as a tattoo but id probably get covered

covered in what
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 03:53:52 PM by Squib »

"What do you mean you don't want to listen to sabaton for 10 hours straight? Do you not see the benefits?"
lol he listens to sabaton

I really don't get why it's so bad for a person to like MLP, was it bad for people to like the Powerpuff Girls, which was also made by Lauren Faust?

i thought powerpuff was made by Craig McCraken

i have been on my feet for 12 hours

day 872

day 872 spelled backwards is noob day       lmao