Author Topic: DOWNLOADABLE BUILD CATALOGUE  (Read 32342 times)

post DEFAULT ONLYeh builds here, with DOWNLOAD LINK.
the idea is so anyone can just download them and load them up to explore. too many builds never see the light of fun. you can still make a gallery topic though. maybe post the link afterwards. you can post an old build! this is NOT a megathread.

i have some terrain with modter

and this golden horse statue out of bricks

this is a game where anyone can share builds with the people! share them! they don't have to be big and complex as long as they're interesting! whether it's a house, some neat terrain, or an oversized skull, or a grand fortress.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 09:56:46 PM by The Resonte! »

inb4cohortdump

i'll post some here when i get the chance. the vast majority of my builds are very close to default, like archipelago and badlands tdm (both of which only one non-default brickpack was used). collab city is another great example that you might want to link in OP.

collab city is another great example that you might want to link in OP.
is this it

or is there another city

inb4cohortdump

oh boy

*whistles for syl* "come 'ere boy!"

Most of my builds are default, and mostly released also, like my Castle, Sloop and Galleon (links to topics)
Also a Rocket and Space base  (direct dropbox link)

I might have more later.

i know you said include a download link, but i lost this building after my hard drive crashed. but hell, it's all default bricks

i also lost the completed images with fancy environments but oh well. i'll dig around for the save file, i may have backed it up.

is that a loving in/out burger

Most of my builds are default, and mostly released also, like my Castle
that is indeed a quaint little castle

inb4cohortdump

hell no, if you want to get epic default cities and labs, go to cohortteam thread lel

that terrain looks very nice

Holy stuff, I had no idea GSF Ghost's terrain bricks became default. When did this happen?

Holy stuff, I had no idea GSF Ghost's terrain bricks became default. When did this happen?
since speedkart was created

Oh okay, now I remember. That makes sense.