DOWNLOADABLE BUILD CATALOGUE

Author Topic: DOWNLOADABLE BUILD CATALOGUE  (Read 31913 times)

the magic conch has spoken!!

i'm just going to add these in

A town that I built and (mostly) finished some months ago. I had made it because I'd wanted to make something nice. Looking at it now it's as crappy as ever, but I'd wanted to give it out, so here it is. Most of the buildings don't have any interior to speak of and the ceilings for many are similarly void and blank. Do whatever you want with it.

Link. Thanks, have fun!

Boasting 4 islands and more than 60 buildings at just 125,000 bricks, Spirit City is a high-quality explorable map.
It's completely default, with the exception of a unique oriental colorset. Other colorsets may be substituted.

Contributors include myself, Magus, Conan, DragonoidSlayer, UngaBunga, and The Brighter Dark.

Originally designed for Halloweenfest 2016, it's now being released as a fully separate and totally re-usable map.
Feel free to use for DMs, Murder Mystery, Scavenger, or anything else.

Download Map

Download Colorset

A rather large enclosure built with sniping and explosives in mind - weapons are enclosed in crates and containers that must be blown up to be accessed. Loosely based off of some screenshot I saw of Cult of the Wind.

Enabling brick damage is recommended to allow for destroying higher ground/access to it and reaching weapons. It's been tested with kaje's sniper rifle at 2x player scale to make sure no boundaries can be broken (using onBlownUp > respawn), though it wouldn't hurt to also include lava or lethal water in case some wizards manage to squeeze out. Anything more powerful than that will cause issues.

Download map (to be used with Crispy's Deathmatch Gamemode)
Download save w/ default weapons

Some brick faces on the walls may vanish due to ModTer and normal bricks merging, though this happens at complete random and is something I've only been able to partially fix. Thankfully, it's uncommon.

because i'm too lazy theres no need for builds here to be default only so use 200 brick add-ons whatever as long as its all labelled

Temple Island

research Shoot RP

does anyone have the build that was made for a DM and it's like in a small canyon and there's like a cave part and there's a tiny little place you can walk through with a waterfall
there was a video with it and i think it was a randomizer DM and it's from like 2007-2008

hell no, if you want to get epic default cities and labs, go to cohortteam thread lel

Stop making us do extra work Syl!

does anyone have the build that was made for a DM and it's like in a small canyon and there's like a cave part and there's a tiny little place you can walk through with a waterfall
there was a video with it and i think it was a randomizer DM and it's from like 2007-2008

I'm pretty sure you're talking about USSR's Crayon from this video. Unfortunately it looks like my save isn't complete, but you can download it here. There's a lot of spam and other builds in this save, Crayon is floating in the sky.

Also, does anybody have a save of Wedge's arcologies server?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 10:05:32 PM by Crazy Salt »

fuuuuck yeeeesss dude I made so many memories on this map, stuff was cash AF

anyone have a save of that symmetrical factory CTF map thingy (if you know what im talking about)

I think it was on filipe's server or something

there's also the rising lava maps
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=265098.0

i'll put some pictures here eventually but there is:

Construction Site - by Momentum
Doomland - by Paradon
Safety Hazard - by General, Tophius, Jam-Jar, and siba
Rocky Arena - by Book
Hypertower - by muffinmix, TeeOS, edited by Zapk

Predation 1: Island DM by Anti-Cop (ID: 725)

I've posted this like a million times, but it's one of the only default screenshots that isn't in the game

I'm pretty sure you're talking about USSR's Crayon from this video. Unfortunately it looks like my save isn't complete, but you can download it here. There's a lot of spam and other builds in this save, Crayon is floating in the sky.
i'm pretty l8 in replying to this but thas cus it was made for the bedroom, the two sides that don't have walls were in a corner in it