It's a hate crime in the UK to upset women.

Author Topic: It's a hate crime in the UK to upset women.  (Read 6771 times)

we are quite literally talking about laws here
We're not talking about laws at all.
No by-law has been passed, nor Act of Parliament, nor is there a common law precedent for convicting people who harrass women as a hate crime.

One police force is classing harrassment towards women as a hate crime, but until CPS prosecutes people for it (most arrested people aren't prosecuted), and a court convicts someone for it, this news means forget all.

People will still be getting arrested for the same stuff. This police force is just changing a label.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/nottinghamshire-police-to-record-misogyny-and-harassment-against-women-as-hate-crimes-a7134306.html%3famp#
This article says that upsetting women is being recorded as a hate crime for statistical purposes. People who upset women aren't actually going to be charged with hate crimes.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a very stupid idea. Just not as bad as Lord Tony is letting on.

tony can you stop making topics permanently. just stick to responding with dumb stuff rather than forcing everyone to look at your stupid stuff.

tony can you stop making topics permanently. just stick to responding with dumb stuff rather than forcing everyone to look at your stupid stuff.
I don't really mind his threads, but he should post the article links more often so that we actually have something to discuss.

your birth must've been one hell of an unnecessary engagememt

I know some people  who have retired and have never been interested in women, and they all have one thing in common.

Lots of money.

I know some people  who have retired and have never been interested in women, and they all have one thing in common.

Lots of money.
damn you hang around a lot of gay people

Honestly if you're already retired and you arent smashing thats just sad. Love and love are like, some of the most basic needs of a healthy human. So, either your wrinkly ass wealthy friends are all homo or they all just really loving sad
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 06:17:56 AM by PhantOS »

damn you hang around a lot of gay people

Honestly if you're already retired and you arent smashing thats just sad. Love and love are like, some of the most basic needs of a healthy human. So, either your wrinkly ass wealthy friends are all homo or they all just really loving sad
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=298655.msg9106679#msg9106679

maybe this answers your questions

You need to pokemon go away.

It's bait, the best way to stop him making topics is to stop responding.

Nothing ever changes around here does it

I'm gonna drama the entire blf for falling for bait? Dramaing tony does nothing as evident by the massive amount of dramas he has and his multiple banned accounts

Can you guys please stop taking the bait?

Sounds like you're trying to fix your reputation by going after me and trying to pretend you are the voice of reason. I can pull up NUMEROUS posts of you claiming you are 100% innocent with no sense of irony.

Sounds like you're trying to fix your reputation by going after me and trying to pretend you are the voice of reason. I can pull up NUMEROUS posts of you claiming you are 100% innocent with no sense of irony.
So you're calling someone out for being the 'worst blocklander' when he was only narrowly voted ahead of you.
stuffstains fighting over who's the biggest stuffstain.

those 40 extra voters were probably his alts don't worry