my cat brought a live squirrel into the house and now i can't find the squirrel

Author Topic: my cat brought a live squirrel into the house and now i can't find the squirrel  (Read 5792 times)

I've looked under every piece of furniture I could find please help

Burn down the house.
After you've taken everything you wanted out of it, of course.

In all seriousness though call an exterminator or someshït. He might be in your walls.

okay i called over a neighbour hopefully he arrives soon

okay i called over a neighbour hopefully he arrives soon
this squirrel scenario is all a trap to rape your poor, innocent neighbor

jesus christ why would your cat do this

i thought they killed rodents and ate them not pick them up live and move them around
regardless this is hilarious; let us know the results

thats a very funny dilemma to be in
I hear rat traps are good but keep your cat away from them

This topic is hilarious

your cat now has a pet of its own

I FOUND THE forgetER ON THE STAIRS
I WAS GOING TO THROW A BLANKET ON IT TO GET IT STUCK
AND IT WAS SO loving FAST WHA TTHE forget HOW ARE SQUIRRELS SO FAST

it went up the stairs and bolted straight into my bedroom, i tried to catch it and it went into my closet, THE forgetER

I HAD HIM loving CORNERED IN THE CLOSET BEHIND MY HAMPER AND WHEN I TUG THE HAMPER AWAY HE'S loving GONE WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCko ol kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubKAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa aa

update: everything is quiet and i am loving furious at this loving rodent, how the actual forget did it get away???? I literally had it cornered in a closet how the forget did it get away??

Step 1: do not panic
Step 2: acquire tranquilizer gun
Step 3: get bait
Step 4: bait squirrel
Step 5: ???
Step 6: profit

update: everything is quiet and i am loving furious at this loving rodent, how the actual forget did it get away???? I literally had it cornered in a closet how the forget did it get away??
did you check it's stealth skill?

Close all the doors in your house and try to hear whatever loving sound a squirrel makes

if you see it again try to lure it with food