Author Topic: Really disappointing moments in games  (Read 7993 times)

Discovering that GTA V's ragdoll physics were worse than IV's

DoD:S Lack of content compared to the original, even though this really isn't a moment and is more related to items/development
we need day of defeat: global offensive

the ending of killzone: shadowfall was incredibly disappointing.

FEAR 1's ending was also a huge letdown

we need day of defeat: global offensive

Valve would ruin it by adding in both hats and weapon crates, resulting in German soldiers running around in golden flaming top hats with glowing pink Kar98's that have Christmas lights on them.

Lego Universe being shut down. Rest in peace.
:c

Valve would ruin it by adding in both hats and weapon crates, resulting in German soldiers running around in golden flaming top hats with glowing pink Kar98's that have Christmas lights on them.
and stat clock weapon skins, The kar98 will also be blue/black/white like some crazy scout skin I saw on csgo yesterday

pretty much any moment where I'm trying to unlock a thing and it's so difficult that I just give up and have to accept the fact that I can't ever get the thing

luckily that hasn't happened in a while

literally in every single game where you're "playing in an alternate reality/simulation"
this is the biggest let down for me, i dont know why but it pissed me off by 200% and its so predicatble
boi its reality or its nothin

Lego Universe being shut down. Rest in peace.
:c
wait seriously

yeah it's been down since the start of 2012

Epic Mickey. I was excited for the game but, when I bought it, it turned out to be very boring and, limited. It's all go paint this, go paint that. And sub missions are tedious. One even makes you fail because, you cannot deliver to the person you talked to. The platforms were a pain and being a Wii exclusive is insult to injury with the controls acting more like an PC game or a Xbox/PS3 game. The story was boring and, at the end, i didn't bother with going for any ending as I was glad this game was over.

I didn't care for the other games. And seeing Oswald just makes me want to burn down the wasteland. The only enjoyment I have is just thinning out Oswald and, do not get me started on the portals to other areas.

I would also say the DWD NES game but, I guess I suck at it.

- Rainbow: Six Siege getting stuck on creating a squad, because I can't play a reasonably good game.
- Fallout 4's ending
- Getting killed after going on a 10 killstreak in Insurgency.

I find with Fallout 4 I can't sit down and play it for more than 2 or so hours, but with New Vegas since I decided to play it the other day, I sat down for 3 hours easy and played through a little bit of it.