Author Topic: [NEWS] Munich Shooting: Teenager lures kids to a Mcdonald's and fires at them  (Read 1518 times)

at first i thought you meant he put down pokemon lures and shot at everyone who came to them. i was like "oh mannn this is not gonna be good PR for pokemon go"
I think that happened in Chicago when then game first released, or a little after that. But still, 2016 is going to be remembered as the year of terrorism. There was an attack in Munich, and the truck in Nice. I bet another one is going to happen after that.

What the forget is happening

"u realize munich is in germany not the us, right"

Liberal Psy-Ops Shooting. Interconnected Network Of Corrupt Governments. Falsified Perpetrator Profile.

This Agenda Stretches Across Large Segments Of Europe.
Gee golly, kiddo, got any more of them aluminum foil hats?

Wait i just found out that there were 2 more explosions in Germany and a Machete attack. What the forget is happening

"u realize munich is in germany not the us, right"

Liberal Psy-Ops Shooting. Interconnected Network Of Corrupt Governments. Falsified Perpetrator Profile.

This Agenda Stretches Across Large Segments Of Europe.

The kids that knew him said he was a loner and even one day said "I will kill you all".

Supposedly he was bullied by these kids it says, but regardless what the forget man. Oh he even yelled Allahu Akbar as he was doing the killings. He was also kicked out of a steam group for threatening the people in it to many times and being very aggressive towards them.

how autistic can one be

damn commies, murica forget yeah right

"Country that accepted thousands of middle eastern immigrants SHOCKED to discover local influx of Islam. In other news: scientists have confirmed water is wet."

"Country that accepted thousands of middle eastern immigrants SHOCKED to discover local influx of Islam. In other news: scientists have confirmed water is wet."

lol what does this have to do with refugees

this was just some autist

uhmmmm

what does this have to do with Islam it's just an autistic perma-virgin kid

what does this have to do with Islam it's just an autistic perma-virgin kid
he shouted allahu akbar, therefore it's islam's fault

if i shout allah while killing a muslim what happens

kid probably doesn't even know what allahu akbar means and thinks he's a cool hip memer for saying it :^)
then again with a face like this man i'm scared

not gonna lie i feel threatened that he's gonna shoot me while i'm out for my mcdonalds run
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 11:20:31 PM by Eon »

some comments on his steam profile
these are loving gold lmao

Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987833533
Its private tho lol