Thats So Betelgeuse - Spamming Gore and gross stuff

Author Topic: Thats So Betelgeuse - Spamming Gore and gross stuff  (Read 5434 times)

Harvest thread got hit

Why did you drama him? It's obviously what he wants. I hope Badspot deletes this with his spam. He usually does.
i drama'd him because its important to know who problem users are

It's a real mystery as to why people keep wasting money on this game to just do things like this, who are they trying to impress? What are they even accomplishing?

How is it possible to be so toxic and hateful toward an innocent community in the tiniest corner of the internet that they're willing to spend some money just go spam for a while, have all your posts deleted, account banned, and money wasted?

i'm legit not able to go to sleep cause of the images i saw

i'm sensitive to that stuff man

uhhh are you for real? everyone here knows who he is. and even if we didn't nobodies opinion would change after these posts.

lol @ the creepy japanese love doll

but like, what a dumb use of $10. betel if you want to subject people to gross stuff why dont you spam your steam friends instead. i dont think many people here do much more than giggle at your Self Delete

if you actually want to piss people off, you couldve done an akio/taboo/cc style account that randomly starts arguments. if it got too tony-ish though i think people would just ignore you.

come to think of it, if tony wasn't a known troll and stuffposter, i bet there would be users who actually agree with him on most stuff lol

i'm legit not able to go to sleep cause of the images i saw

i'm sensitive to that stuff man
This stuff isn't that bad tbh. I didn't really look at it but I got a few corpses and a harlequin baby.

They always look different than in the movies. It's a lot more... pink?

But here it is, for anyone scarred from these images:

Also, go to http://reddit.com/r/eyebleach

that reminds me i should open up wxt/uploadius again
dont give him ideas jesus christ

He's not even trying. All this stuff has been shown like YEARS ago.

It was shocking in 1996, not so much now.

post good research or something wtf are you even doing, learn from the great like lord tony.

He's not even trying. All this stuff has been shown like YEARS ago.

It was shocking in 1996, not so much now.
I'm pretty sure this is the same stuff posted last Self Delete. Do people keep this stuff in a notepad doc or something?

THIS MAKES THE Self Delete WORTH IT

this is probably actually betel

also inh dont be autism

BL_ID: 52067 (The ID registered on "That's So Betelgeuse")
Had the name: "Betelgeuse"
07/03/16 21:39:47

That's what my own personal logs came back with.

Some proof I've been logging for a long while: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=273326.0
So yeah, either Betelgeuse stopped using the name Betelgeuse and it's a coincidence that this person took it and impersonated him, then spammed the forum... or it's actually betelgeuse.