Author Topic: Shop closed  (Read 4878 times)

And every time I get on there no one on...If there is its 1 person picking his nose.

AoT's closed due to obesity.

AoT does kinda suck now X_X There hasn't been a boy model forever and no new graphics, items, anything

That's because the women are too obese for male models, anyway Badspot doesn't seem keen on updating it.

i think badspot said (to lazy for quotes) that if he was to update it he would remake it all
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 05:40:01 AM by tails »

Aot doesn't suck for players who have known it awhile, it is out dated and such, but addictive and still gives alot of laughs. Now you could say it sucks and i could say you're probably one of those people everyone on the server owns and like The Fury, cry and tell everyone to go die in a basement lol, then leave.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 02:39:36 PM by redwolf773 »

I played it for a good year or so and very rarely someone would kill me and I still say it sucks.

Badspot

• Administrator
I played it for a good year or so and very rarely someone would kill me and I still say it sucks.

What.

What.

What.

I feel special.

Badspot

• Administrator
You are special.  I'm sure you get to ride a special bus to school and take special classes.