St. Etienne Hostages, Gunman & Priest Dead - Berlin Clinic shot up, 1 dead 1 inj

Author Topic: St. Etienne Hostages, Gunman & Priest Dead - Berlin Clinic shot up, 1 dead 1 inj  (Read 2561 times)

update, as i don't want to create two threads for this

a berlin clinic has just probably been attacked, though this is literally as fresh as it gets, and there is very little to this story yet. so far, all that's known is the gunman shot & killed a doctor, with possibly others injured, before killing himself. may be a murder-Self Delete

https://www.rt.com/news/353339-gunman-shooting-clinic-berlin/
A doctor has been shot at a hospital in the German capital Berlin, according to police. The gunman later shot and killed himself.
The incident took place at a clinic at Charité University's Benjamin Franklin campus, located in the Steglitz district, in the city's southwest.

Berlin’s police department has released a statement saying the doctor is critically injured and currently being treated in an intensive care unit.

There are unconfirmed reports from Bild that the doctor is a senior dental surgeon.

https://twitter.com/search?q=hospital%20germany&src=typd&lang=en-gb

old topic below

the hostages were are a priest, two sisters (nuns), and numerous more people

the priest had been decapitated during the standoff, before police stormed into the building and killed the two gunmen

be warned, there is going to be a lot of non-english for english speakers and not too much information because this is literally just now happening

rough translation with google translate;
Hostage in a church of Saint Etienne du Rouvray! GIPN, police and military mission there.

Many shots heard on seats taken hostage St. Etienne du Rouvray.

Sky News Live Stream (use this for watching, sky news has been known to be biased in their beliefs during the turkey coup)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

Hostage in Saint- Etienne- du- Rouvray : Two assailants shot dead by police during the assault
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 07:10:25 AM by Decepticon »

lord bless this world there too much happenin oh sweet jesus pray

There's like a new large terrorist act or something happening every loving couple of hours now. This has to stop.

update, hostage takers have been shot down when police stormed the church, priest was found beheaded inside

update, hostage takers have been shot down when police stormed the church, priest was found beheaded inside
that went from good to real dark real fast

update, hostage takers have been shot down when police stormed the church,
great
priest was found beheaded inside

some people say "this happens all the time" which is probably worse. infact its sickening. we've become so used to all this bloodshed its not even news anymore,
its everyday, but i guess thats human nature, sometimes people will take a book too far and base their life, and death, on it.

some people say "this happens all the time" which is probably worse. infact its sickening. we've become so used to all this bloodshed its not even news anymore,
its everyday, but i guess thats human nature, sometimes people will take a book too far and base their life, and death, on it.
Yeah, it's been happening so often that we're just desensitized to it though it's still as big as a problem as ever. Not sure if this is normal or we're having a spike in terrorist attacks cause I've never really paid much attention to the news.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 06:49:41 AM by Eon »

update

shooting reported in a berlin clinic, all that's known now is a doctor is dead and the gunman shot himself soon after

possibly more injured

update

shooting reported in a berlin clinic, all that's known now is a doctor is dead and the gunman shot himself soon after

possibly more injured
jesus richards the ride never ends

Not sure if this is normal or we're having a spike in terrorist attacks cause I've never really payed much attention to the news.
I blame the economy

And the election

And wasps, like, seriously, i just wish wasps would stop existing already

I blame the economy

And the election

And wasps, like, seriously, i just wish wasps would stop existing already
yeah forget wasps and bees
also i spelled paid wrong so forget me too