Visolator's apology thread

Author Topic: Visolator's apology thread  (Read 1888 times)

Hi Blocklanders,
    I have not bothered in writing one of these because I was not ready to apologize for what I have done around July/August 2015. I have decided to look back at this topic many times and realized how much of an starfish I was when replying. I have lost good friends because of my incident and realized how much damage it has done to myself and to those friends. I have broken many trust bonds and I did deserve the consequence for what I did; I will not try to argue with what I did in the past, but I will push all of that behind and only hope for my incoming future. I have been trying to put myself back together and ignore all those thoughts that could lead to problems (we all have those thoughts in a lifetime); I have been doing better but I will still need to improve. Doing what I did in the past has actually impacted me in real life in a bad way, such as being ignorant, being an ass, and even having the worst thoughts possible in my head. After a few months from the topic, I have decided to try to change my attitude and the way I think towards everything. I have been doing some outside activity (such as track, running in the woods that are behind my house, and lots of yardwork because my house needs a lot of improvements on the outside), I got a nice car about a week ago, and I am trying to get my driver's license.

I am sorry for being a complete starfish to the community, creating a bad impact on myself and cause revokes/problems to others.

Edit: If anyone wanted to search an apology from me I have changed the title.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 07:18:55 PM by Kyuande »

it's nice apologizing but i'd think people would get over what you had done because it's been old as forget and i've already seen you apologize and regret it multiple times even when i was chatting with you

either way apology accepted

It's ok. It was long ago. /accepted

what the forget so you mean that it's only been a year since this happened

I'm honestly not sure that it's even all that relevant anymore, I had trouble remembering it

...just don't do it again okay?

RAAAGH APOLoGY THREADS NEVER WORK uhGH

no offense but i don't think anyone even remembered. by bringing this up in a thread you'll probably do more harm than good

i vaguely remember your name. i won't read your post because i don't care about your past. welcome back.

no disrespect, but who are you and what are you apologizing for

no disrespect, but who are you and what are you apologizing for
how do you not know who visolator is

You acknowledged what was wrong and you seem to mean it, so apology accepted.

how do you not know who visolator is
wait what thats visolator?
god DAMN i am oblivious