Author Topic: Visolator is back?  (Read 14130 times)

I thought people who purposely spammed the master server were ban on sight, guess not anymore.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=144888
IPs for connection
Kyuande: 71.219.223.84 - Colorado Springs
Visolator: 71.205.178.26 - Colorado Springs

someone feel free to confirm this further.

Maybe they just coincidentally happen to live in the same area.

i only hope that's the case man, but it's pretty easy to change your ip.

with the IP starting with the same two digits im assuming its the same router or the same ISP

^ Yes, I don't mind if people think I am back. I get it, I made the most stupid image and sent it to a lot of people. That was not a smart idea.
I've been done doing this crazy stuff, that day was not intended to happen, but it did anyways.

Why does everyone think I spammed the master server?

Also, if you see a "Visolator" on your server, that isn't me.

^ Yes, I don't mind if people think I am back. I get it, I made the most stupid image and sent it to a lot of people. That was not a smart idea.
I've been done doing this crazy stuff, that day was not intended to happen, but it did anyways.

Why does everyone think I spammed the master server?
i'm going to go on a limb and say you getting the biggest punishment by "having all your keys revoked at once" would probably point out to you having caused more damage than you claimed. But that's in the past so.

I didn't get all of my keys revoked. I only got 2 revoked. That's because they were involved in the issue.

I really didn't spam the master server; now you're telling me that someone who made a DLL that crashed servers and a DLL that has aimbot/speedhack/float is not banned still?
You're implying that I should still be banned because you think I spammed the master server. I got banned for abusing an exploit that should of never happened.

Noedit: That was on my 2 banned keys. This one has done nothing wrong but hosting a server. Lol.

I didn't get all of my keys revoked. I only got 2 revoked. That's because they were involved in the issue.

I really didn't spam the master server; now you're telling me that someone who made a DLL that crashed servers and a DLL that has aimbot/speedhack/float is not banned still?
You're implying that I should still be banned because you think I spammed the master server. I got banned for abusing an exploit that should of never happened.
people who make goodbye forever messages then come back after doing really stupid stuff that end in their keys being revoked because of it tend to come back and do more stupid stuff, although this doesn't go for a lot of people i'm sure but my point still stands.

I got banned for abusing an exploit that should of never happened.

You're damn right it should never of happened. With being a free content creator for a modding community, there's a level of trust between the players and you. By exploiting for no other reason to just do it, you've broken that trust.

Do not expect anything less than ridicule from everyone. It's the least you deserve.

Yes, and I am trying to build it back up, that was one of the worst mistakes I've done here; everyone has to blame it all because of my past. Everyone is blaming me for spamming the master server, do you even have any proof that it was me? Jeetlor's server was spammed, but I wasn't there, but still blamed?