Author Topic: BL community is stubborn  (Read 6974 times)

i'm not stubborn you're stubborn >:(

ur testing the limits bisjac

Well no stuff. richards have computers too.

The rules about flying on Kreon's are VERY strict for a bunch of reasons. The biggest problem is that a LOT of the userbase of Kreon's server are absolute loving cunts; especially RoidRage, StreamShark, Desire and so on. Jitank was a problem user when he joined. When they get permanently banned, I'm going to throw a massive party with a big cake and streamers and everything.

People get it in their heads that this is NOT a server for RDMing and being a cunt. forget off to CoD if you want to play a shooter. Most people just want to run a business, fly around or build.

ur testing the limits bisjac
that's the second time he's posted the gif
plus he's admitted to trolling and gotten away perfectly fine after a report so i'm fairly certain necro research is the limit

What exactly is the problem with the gif? It dosnt even come close to breaking any official or unofficial rule.

handicaps all of you.

What exactly is the problem with the gif? It dosnt even come close to breaking any official or unofficial rule.

handicaps all of you.
What exactly is the problem with marriage? It dosnt even come close to breaking any official or unofficial rule.

handicap

What exactly is the problem with marriage? It dosnt even come close to breaking any official or unofficial rule.

handicap

How does that even relate to rules or the topic of dog kissing.