Blockland Euro Cup 2016 [*SEASON BREAKDOWN* | Page 21]

Author Topic: Blockland Euro Cup 2016 [*SEASON BREAKDOWN* | Page 21]  (Read 46150 times)

We need a moral drawn of all the tourney highlights

damn son, tbone draw my blockhead naked with a hairy chest please

tbone naked skill naked me on the right chak on the left

pls... i jst want blue

Week 1 Table & Week 2 Schedule Announced!

The first round and week of the GBFL Euro Cup 2016 finished on Sunday, marking the start of our second round! Every team will play against each other once more to determine who heads into the playoffs. Before we start, there are a couple player changes for the teams.

Roster update expected on Tuesday 23rd August.

Team Roster Adjustments

Razer      Poland
    Stealthy Jenna      Wales
    Stealthy Jenna      Poland
    Shy_Guy      Belgium

Official Schedule Released

We hope everyone is just as excited about the season as we are! If you can't attend a game, don't forget we do stream all matches on our GBFL Twitch and upload them to our Youtube channel too!

League Table [Week 1]

It's all to play for with each team still in reach of winning the Euro Cup. Wales has a healthy lead in goal difference but all that could change in their upcoming matches! Poland may be trailing behind but if they win enough of their matches, they are still in with a chance of reaching the playoffs.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 07:37:15 AM by Jam_Jar »

You may think Poland is a joke and can't win any games but just remember

IT STARTS WITH ONE

Shy_Guy      Belgium

traitor

lol i won't be able to make belgium 24th or 26th unless the time moves up

traitor

-snip-

I think he's doing something army related, but we goodluck to him anyway :p

lol i won't be able to make belgium 24th or 26th unless the time moves up
That's cool, if you just bring it up with your captain or co-captain then we can discuss shifting the game. I think Italy is looking to move the Friday 26th game anyway, so we'll cross that bridge soon enough.

2nd Round Rules Clarification Post
Hello everyone! We have heard some players got confused with some of the rules during the 1st round and we would like to address them so everyone is on the same page before the 2nd round begins tonight! Hopefully this clears up all confusion relating to the rules. If you are still confused or if you have any other questions, once again you can always contact WALDO or Jam Jar and we’ll be happy to assist you!

Rules & Guidelines

Above is the link to our full set of the rules and guidelines and below we have the clarification changes we've decided to show, all set out in an orderly table with the changes underlined.

Law. 1 c. -
"Each team must wear their country’s team colors (on your shirt and shorts) and wear their proper country’s kit decals from the official GBFL decal add-on. Each team’s goalkeeper wears a separate and unique decal and color from his or her team. The goalkeeper may wear gloves [colored hands]. The team captain must communicate to his fellow teammates the exact HEX color code of their team uniforms so that all players wear the same shade of color. Players may wear different color shoes. Each team must have only one player wearing their goalkeeper’s uniform on the field during any part of the game at all times. If a team decides to replace their goalie with another player mid-game, you can only do so during a dead ball and you must make sure there are no other player wearing your team’s goalkeeper uniform. Failure to have only 1 goalkeeper will result in a yellow card to the offending player in question and the appropriate penalty will be called by the ref. (See Law. 9)"

Law. 8 b. -
"If a player is caught doing any of the above (if the referee feels it’s necessary) that player may be given a yellow card. If three yellow cards are dealt to a player during a match it then proceeds to a red card, meaning that player is sent off for the rest of the game. If this is the case then the game will continue with 1 man down until the next dead ball, the penalized team in question will then be allowed to sub in another player. If there are no qualified players to sub in, the game will play on regardless of still being a man down. (See Law. 1 b.) Referees are allowed to hand out a red card if a player commits a severe misconduct, regardless of how many yellow cards you have received so far."

in 1c, you said the offended player, which player would that be out of the multiple people with goalie uniform on

in 1c, you said the offended player, which player would that be out of the multiple people with goalie uniform on
Usually the team captain, or whoever else is in charge of the team during a game, announces to the referee what player is the new goalie whenever they make a goalie change. So the "fake goalie" would get the penalty. But it is up to the referee to determine who gets the penalty in the end.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 02:36:43 PM by WALDO »

I wasn't able to see the whole thing but I'm glad I bet 30,000 on Italy

i was the 1000th winner on the slots and got a keytar :D

Oh my god...
I CANT BELIEVE IM ON TV!!! kudos to whoever gets this reference