Author Topic: Blockland Euro Cup 2016 [*SEASON BREAKDOWN* | Page 21]  (Read 46137 times)

Great season, sadly we couldn't make it to the playoffs but there is always next year. Hopefully I'll be around colour commentating for some of the remaining games!

(Also somebody put in my goals for the stats!!!)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 11:28:01 PM by -Pablo- »

First off, match #11 between Belgium and Italy has been officially rescheduled to Saturday the 27th, at 5:00 PM EST! Make sure to be there!

Regarding Poland, it wasn't exactly the season I was hoping for with us losing every game but the last 2 games were so much fun anyways! We had legit defense and our offense wasn't too shabby. I'm glad I got to play with each and every one of my team mates! Poland pride forever! Can't wait to see the outcome of the rest of the Euro Cup! :)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 01:10:27 AM by WALDO »

NEW INFORMATION HAS BEEN PRESENTED

I remember Skill4Life chugging the lemonade stand last year, I wonder if he didn't notice the taste of the lemonade.

Hey, I'm just goin off what you guys filled out on the contact forms

Oh wow, my bad then..

PS: It's funny that theres like ten USAs and then one Finland middle of everything xddd   ( I finally feel special X-) )

schedule update it when

schedule update it when
honestly is anyone gonna update the schedule

League Table [Results!] & Special Schedule Announcements

And with that, the main season has come to a close! Unfortunately, though we're having to say goodbye to one team, which is Poland. Thank you to the whole team for participating this year and fighting your way to the very end.

Three teams have made it into the final matches, with Italy and Belgium duking it out for a spot in the grand final against Wales.
See below for further details for games dates/times and special events!

Official Finale Schedule Released

Times for the Saturday and Sunday games are subject to change. Keep checking back for updates.
The Grand Final match is heavily dependent on who wins the semi-final match so no times are locked in currently.

We hope everyone is just as excited about the finale as we are! If you can't attend either games, don't forget we do stream matches on our GBFL Twitch and upload them to our Youtube channel too!

GBFL Movie Night - Wednesday 31st

Grab the popcorn and a soda, WALDO will be hosting a GBFL movie night on our server on Wednesday night! We've currently got Godzilla and Scarface as 2 possible options. Players will be able to vote on the night of the viewing, but if you have a good suggestion, then leave a reply and we'll add it to the voting list too!

« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 09:56:29 PM by Jam_Jar »

a movie? explain pls
We will use the website "Watch2Gether" to sync the movie with everyone while hanging out on our server and talking on the Discord voice chat. It should be a fun time and very chill! We welcome any other movie suggestions, so PM me if you have one!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 10:32:08 PM by WALDO »