Author Topic: Blockland Euro Cup 2016 [*SEASON BREAKDOWN* | Page 21]  (Read 46147 times)

The level of Poland memes is high.

http://imgur.com/llZVrg2
got banned from discord because it wont let me post images,
so i get accused of "ip logging".
loving hilarious

shortly after i gave them this exact same imgur link,
 and then thats what banned me because they thought its "just more ip logs"
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 03:13:13 AM by }]Crazy[{ »

http://imgur.com/llZVrg2
got banned from discord because it wont let me post images,
so i get accused of "ip logging".
loving hilarious

shortly after i gave them this exact same imgur link,
 and then thats what banned me because they thought its "just more ip logs"
if you want to act victim on the forums without giving the whole story then go ahead, but nobody's falling for that

if you want to act victim on the forums without giving the whole story then go ahead, but nobody's falling for that
alright you want the whole story here you go.
1 : went on discord, went on euro cup
2 : posted some images of macaroni salad
3 : get accused
4 : explain "images are locked", someone posts an image
5 : i attempt to post an image, doesn't work
6 : realise i might get banned apon leaving if i cant convince you
7 : eventually i make a .gif of me copypasting a url of an image "spaghetti"
8 : post to imgur, upload, and put it on discord
9 : the forget!? imgur didn't work even though it did for that other guy??
10 : "ban this hacker already" "its just more ip loggers"
11 : banned

I swear some people are inept at using/understanding Discord

Crazy, when you join the Discord it is set so you can't embed images or links. It stops people joining and trying to stuffposting unrelated images/links/videos. Only when you get the verified role can you start embedding.

I also looked back at your "IP logging links" as claimed by Rag, and what a load of stuff.
Oh, and side note: You tried to post the image thumbnail you dunce. Click the image so it opens up AND THEN copy the image location of the large picture.

You're unbanned now I guess

You tried to post the image thumbnail you dunce. Click the image so it opens up AND THEN copy the image location of the large picture.
I'm aware as to how this works, I was just trying to replicate what happened to see if it
doesn't appear again. And then when I uploaded an imgur direct image link, it didn't work again,
which made it obvious to me, but clearly not the others, that this is just me being unable to post
images because its clearly locked.

"your latest post was from 20 seconds ago"
no it wasnt

as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag as claimed by Rag
lmao i'm not the only one who claimed that stuff, the entire voice chat did and some even reset their routers because of it

Konandrums is blocking, cutting and stealing balls at the soccer slots, his response to me saying stop blocking:

« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 05:09:25 PM by Block Aloni »

tbones amazing at drawing

damn son, tbone draw my blockhead naked with a hairy chest please

with me next to skill plz