Blockland Euro Cup 2016 [*SEASON BREAKDOWN* | Page 21]

Author Topic: Blockland Euro Cup 2016 [*SEASON BREAKDOWN* | Page 21]  (Read 46117 times)

-snip-

what

pls col.
read fam

Just so everyone is in the loop, I am actually away on a work trip so I'm having to update everything using my laptop and a tethered phone network. But ye, soon enough I should get a solid connection again and I'll do full OP update for teams. It just takes a bit of time to get the teams avatars, edit them into their player cards, and then update the BBCode.

Anyway ye just a brief update :)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 11:49:11 AM by Jam_Jar »

O JA BELGIE JA JA JA JA JA

Looks like the calendar is wrong (or is set for a different time zone?) The game should be today on the 17th.

Looks like the calendar is wrong (or is set for a different time zone?) The game should be today on the 17th.
Jam Jar lives in GMT+1 (for example: 9:30 PM EST is the 17th here but it's the 18th over there for GMT+1, which would be 2:30 AM), so he must've accidentally put the dates according to that time zone.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 12:21:22 PM by WALDO »

Oh damn why does Wednesday say 18th. Lol I thought the game was tomorrow.

Yeah sorry about that! WALDO is right; when I was finalising it last night, I was talking to Americans while it was Tuesday for them. But for me it was like 4:00am so my calendar said 17th... ;-;

But both have been fixed now and all should be in order. Sorry for any confusion!

I'm not going to be available to commentate the next couple weeks due to a busy schedule. Sorry about that. I'm hoping to be around before it ends though. Good luck all!

I'm not going to be available to commentate the next couple weeks due to a busy schedule. Sorry about that. I'm hoping to be around before it ends though. Good luck all!
#WarHero4Commentator2016

OPENING SHOW AT 6:00pm EST
Will take place in the brand new entrance area, you will need Discord for the full experience!

JOIN our GBFL Discord

WARNING: This show contains plenty of flashing elements that can be dangerous to any viewers with photosensitive epilepsy.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 01:33:40 PM by MrLoL² »

HYPE! Can't wait for tonight!

i dont think i will be there sadly cause if its at 9:00,then im in holand with my family rip

I'm excited for today. Can't wait to see the stadium and the exciting match with Poland and Italy!

I'm excited for today. Can't wait to see the stadium and the exciting match with Poland and Italy!
cool