Author Topic: Blockland Euro Cup 2016 [*SEASON BREAKDOWN* | Page 21]  (Read 45982 times)

Hoping I made the deadline to get on my team!

Hoping I made the deadline to get on my team!
Yes, Tumble signed your free agent application this morning and you are now on the roster! Welcome to Poland, Pablo!

SMH Wales didn't show up to scrimmage.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 01:36:04 PM by #Jeetlor »

well three of us did at least :(

holy forget how did i not notice this before it happened
stuff
stuff
stuff

also no netherlands?? NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy forget how did i not notice this before it happened
You can still sign up as a free agent and maybe a team will pick you up! Just look at the sign ups section of the OP and you'll be led to the sign up forms. :)

You can still sign up as a free agent and maybe a team will pick you up! Just look at the sign ups section of the OP and you'll be led to the sign up forms. :)

Yeah, I just did. I put in representing Germany.

If anyone is interested in me, I played as a substitute in PSG on the Custom Cup (SimpleOS)

edit; holy stuff i forgeted up bad, i wasn't sure of all the teams yet and i rushed through the application
how do i fix this

i'm so sorry if i don't know what i'm doing, the cards played out so fast and i'm rushing through this thing
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 05:27:16 PM by mattsos »

that is the best op i've ever seen

-snip-
Just send us a brand new application, we'll ignore the messed up one.

that is the best op i've ever seen
It's all thanks to Jam Jar's BBC code wizardry. ;)

Just send us a brand new application, we'll ignore the messed up one.

better one sent in, thank you

EDIT: ~ i want it on blue, rip ~
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 09:45:29 PM by Jam_Jar »

In this years GBFL Euro Cup, 4 teams have been confirmed to be playing. Below you can find the current rosters of each team and a few key statistics about each of the players. The first being yellow and red cards received, second being goals scored, and third being games played. If you would like to find out more statistics about players and teams then head over to our official GBFL website's stats page.

Now that we are aware of the team total we can confirm the structure of the Euro Cup will be as follows:

4 TEAMS CONFIRMED:
Section A: Every team will play against each other TWICE in the format of rounds. During these games the teams will accumulate points, which in turn rank them in standings.

Section B: Using the points from the standings determines which teams make it into the 2 finale matches. 2ND and 3RD position play in a match that will determine who lands 3RD in the season and who goes onto play the 1ST position team for the trophy.

In regards to scheduling, commissioners will be holding a meeting with the captains to determine which days are suitable for matches. Keep an eye out for more updates!

From this point on all teams must go through the commissioners and pick from the free agent list to make any additions to their team.

0 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 0

0 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 0

TL;DR
  • Italy, Poland, Spain and Wales confirmed as teams
  • Euro Cup Structure finalised
  • Team listed
  • Schedule announcements to come soon...