Blockland Euro Cup 2016 [*SEASON BREAKDOWN* | Page 21]

Author Topic: Blockland Euro Cup 2016 [*SEASON BREAKDOWN* | Page 21]  (Read 46076 times)

Woah, neat. You put a lot of effort into this, I can tell.

This will be more entertaining to watch than IRL soccer lol.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 08:38:05 AM by MrLoL² »

i don't know if i should move to creativity but

go rag-reef

#goragref
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 03:15:39 AM by Timestamp »

~ pls i want blu :c ~

Team Shuffle & Schedule Announced!

After much deliberation and adjustments, we're happy to announce the official schedule for the first week of the GBFL Euro Cup 2016. Along with this, there has also been a slight change in the team rosters. Over the next few hours the OP will be adjusted to represent the changes, but for the time being here is a list of changes.

One of the most significant changes is that Spain has now been reformed and represents Belgium.
The new Belgium team will be captained by Ron Paul and co-captained by Chill.

Team Roster Adjustments

Alphabite      Belgium (Spain)
   Fraag      Belgium (Spain)
   italics      Belgium (Spain)
   Shy_Guy      Belgium (Spain)
   Space1255      Italy
   Icosahedron      Belgium (Spain)
   Greenbay      Belgium (Spain)
   Bit      Belgium (Spain)

Official Schedule Released

Due to the shuffle of Belgium (previously Spain), some matches involving their team may be subject to change but we will try to keep everyone informed as best we can!
Next week's matches are to be scheduled on Saturday 20th August evening by the commissioners and captains. If you are a player in a team, please inform your captain of anything that may impede your ability to play. If you do not it may subsequently lead to your team having a disadvantage or worse, forfeiting.

We hope everyone is just as excited about the season as we are! If you can't attend a game, don't forget that we are planning to stream all matches on our GBFL Twitch and upload them to our Youtube channel!

« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 12:47:20 PM by Jam_Jar »

what
i don't think he's updated the OP to remove spain and include belgium yet