Author Topic: Blockland Euro Cup 2016 [*SEASON BREAKDOWN* | Page 21]  (Read 45451 times)

No sorry never released. Didn't complete all the decals I first intended.
Oh, I see.
I really want that jacket tho, it looks amazing :c

wow love the layout and modern look of the OP, definitely looks like you've got something impressive in the works here!

Quote from: Jam_Jar
Script_SoccerBallFix
For when you want to use the official GBFL football for practice on your server!

Omg yesss

If anyone makes Hungary please be true to real life and make the goal keeper wear pants and be 40+ years old!

If you're having trouble making a team or doubting yourself talk to me, I have a team but i can definitely help more teams be formed

Applicants who have sent in their forms for team signup and free agent sign up have been added to the site.

The GBFL is still looking for additional referees, stat keepers, and backup streamers! Help is always much appreciated. In other news, we have reached our 4 team goal! If anyone else wants to make a team, there are 3 days left to do so until teams are fully confirmed on August 11th!

What's the joke with zimbe united?

What's the joke with zimbe united?
We've played the past 2 years in the World Cup and the Custom Cup, but can't this year because it's the "Euro" Cup and limits what countries/teams you can play as

Waiting for the server to be open I'm so bored, I am literally watching the server list.

Official Practice Server [OPEN]!
After much anticipation our official server has opened!
We welcome everyone to come along, hang out, and practice with each other.