Author Topic: Tezuni's Blue City [Offline for maintenance]  (Read 8042 times)

dUKDAQWK'ODJPDQdqwdqwdqwd

i see you've been taking lessons from the clash of clans school of trying to get money out of your players
also everybody who says one bad thing about your servers gets blacklisted so everyone who criticizes your server is blacklisted
oh also adding onto this
blue city is just another iban edit cityrpg except with a stufftier host that puts certain features behind a paywall, like wtf

also the map is loving ass
usually the maps in other city rpgs are insignificant enough to not count them against the server but in this case the map is just absolutely horrible

usually the maps in other city rpgs are insignificant enough to not count them against the server but in this case the map is just absolutely horrible

this is the map. there's trees on that green hill in the actual server
i'm pretty sure anyone could build this map in a forgetin hour so i'm pretty sure tezuni didn't put even a little bit of effort in to make a decent map

also oh stuff i meant to hit modify but i accidentally hit quote instead

The map is to be scaled with the need for more space.  I started it last night.

why did you host the server with an unfinished map. that means the server is unfinished
you wouldn't release an unfinished movie
you wouldn't release an unfinished album
you wouldn't release an unfinished anything so why did you release this unfinished

also scaling the map doesn't help the fact that you probably made it in only an hour and didn't care enough to make it any better

hey man, i'm choosing to build the map along with the city, guess you'll have to just deal with it
i mean, you're banned anyways

hey man, i'm choosing to build the map along with the city, guess you'll have to just deal with it
i mean, you're banned anyways
i mean if your going to host a iban edit and not mention that at least finish your map, jfc

I've been on the server, the map was so lazy and dreadful.  Obvious that hardly any planning went into it.

If there was something more than just being iBan CityRPG with a couple new jobs I would join more CityRPG servers.
The iBan servers are outdated, filled with grinding, and get boring even after you get somewhere.

Do you still have the build from when you hosted CityRPG last summer?

you wouldn't release an unfinished album

your metaphor really misses the mark (it's just flat wrong) but I see what you're getting at and I agree. I joined this yesterday. The buildings themselves are well put together and I gotta hand it to Tezuni there. good job on the architecture. but in essence this is identical to any old city RPG from the past 6 years. standard grid roads, one lame area for chopping trees, and a tiny modter cave for mining (although I do think the ores have nice designs). what also bugs me is in-game tezuni uses fog to try and hide how under-cooked this build is.

if we look past the nice buildings, this is unremarkable next to any other city RPG in Blockland's history. which is a bummer because we all know Tezuni is capable of better. Tez has been playing this game for way longer than me and I actually believe if he put more effort into this we could have a legit, fun city rpg. Like, why not build an actual nice city with changes in elevation, maybe a wilderness region where you seek out timber and ores? Rather he seems to have settled for mediocrity, which will get you players, but it's not excelling in any area really.

charging money for features a stuffty unfinished server
lmfao adorable
tezuni have you been taking lessons from steam early access developers

So I hopped on this server last night to see if someone had made a good city RPG. As usual, no one has. Please just stop with the Iban edits, or at least set it up so it's not unbalanced, broken, and repetitive.

Also the job prices wtf

I've been on the server, the map was so lazy and dreadful.  Obvious that hardly any planning went into it.
This basically sums up what I was going to say about the map. I don't care if its unfinished it's very clear the map would not have gotten better.

0/10 would not get rdmed again

edit: the education system has potential.

lmfao adorable
tezuni have you been taking lessons from steam early access developers
since the topic is unlocked now i will say that to get assassin quicker you have to pay $25 to purchase tezuni's platinum stuff whatever he wants to call it which just boggles my mind

your metaphor really misses the mark (it's just flat wrong) but I see what you're getting at and I agree
i don't know how albums work but i guess a more appropriate brown townogy would be "you wouldn't release an unfinished song"