A friend of mine and I are making a player pack...

Author Topic: A friend of mine and I are making a player pack...  (Read 3002 times)

Remember this show?

If not, watch it. It's an awesome show. Anyways, a friend of mine made a model as one of his first Blockland project. This was the result.

Honestly, it's not bad, comparing it to the original.

Now imagine an army of these things.

/Discuss

not sure this goes in gallery

not sure this goes in gallery

I'm showcasing a model. Something incomplete. I'm not spoiling anything other than the fact that it was something my friend and I worked on.
If it were WIP and I had a question about, I would place in the modification discussion.
If it were complete, it would go into general discussion, no?

that models extremely overly detailed

I'm showcasing a model. Something incomplete. I'm not spoiling anything other than the fact that it was something my friend and I worked on.
If it were WIP and I had a question about, I would place in the modification discussion.

it would go into mod. discussion regardless, and then addons when completed.

mod. discussion
general discussion, or modding help? ;p

that models extremely overly detailed

omggg that modle is no t bloky 2/10 u tired

trogtor is a alt confirmed
jesus christ people stop sucking on tier tactical's blocky rooster

it doesn't have to be short and stubby tier tactical style, it should just be not overly detailed. overly detailed models do not look good in blockland the same way that giving a lego figure a megablocks weapon does not look good.

actually this would fit better in the 3d models thread in creativity, a lot of people put things they've modeled for blockland but haven't released yet in there

calm down mate

Code Lyoko?

More like Attack of the Mutant Forehead People.
That show was cringeworthy.

Code Lyoko?

More like Attack of the Mutant Forehead People.
That show was cringeworthy.

And I thought some people appreciated different types of art styles.

Their foreheads bothered me, sure, but the show was structurally a mess.
It had something I'm gonna call "Sonic Syndrome": it took itself way too seriously.

Watch it again, it doesn't hold up.

One of my favorite childhood shows.

Good show, kind-of a culture port but a pretty mature aesthetic.

OT: Model's great; slap some zombie AI and metal-spider sounds on it and it'll be faithful to the original.