20 (22.5%)
Other | Use Washcloth
4 (4.5%)
Other | Don't Use Washcloth
1 (1.1%)
Unknown | Use Steel-wool
15 (16.9%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: Is it a black people thing to use washcloths?  (Read 5593 times)

That's why you throw them in the washing machine and drier every now and then you ninny. Next thing you're going to tell me you don't wash your towels either
yeah but I don't want to wash two pieces of fabric every single time I take a shower

actually, it's washclothes

my mom always told me to use paper towels because wash cloths collect germs and such

my mom always told me to use paper towels because wash cloths collect germs and such
ummm?

ummm?
he uses them for spills and cleaning up dust probably
i also do that

he uses them for spills and cleaning up dust probably
i also do that
beside the point
the image of someone climbing into a shower with a roll of paper towels is hilarious

warshrag

That's what my grandma calls them. I've since stopped using them though since I use body wash.

You wash with disposable paper towels?

What the hell even is this topic?  You're all nuts.

so if I use a washcloth and eat fried chicken, how close am I from unlocking the n word
you have to drink 50 pitchers of kool aid

yeah but I don't want to wash two pieces of fabric every single time I take a shower
You don't have to wash it every single time. For starters you soak it in soap each shower so it shouldn't get too nasty. You should also rinse it off in the shower when you're done with it in order to remove the dirt it's taken from your body. And finally, if you have a properly ventilated bathroom and you wring it out when done it should dry quite quickly and therefore not get musty.

You should be able to go quite a few showers without washing it.