Author Topic: high school  (Read 2836 times)

99% of the stuff you'll get stressed about DOES NOT MATTER after high school.

literally all that actually stays with you is grades to apply to college and disciplinary record.

So don't be a stuffhead and do your work.

join the anime and undertale fanclub and run like naruto to class

If people try to forget with you just ignore them.
If they get violent punch them in the gut or kick them in the balls.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 09:41:28 PM by Willymcmilly »

Just do your work for the love of god.

You'll have other regrets maybe but don't be like me and forget up your GPA because of a bad freshman year. Graduated with an 87 GPA when I could've done so much better.

Also study for the SAT and ACT and don't rely on what you think you know. Take the PSAT if you can.

in the 2 years i've been in high school these are the classes i've taken:

algebra 1
english 9
world history
integrated science
global issues
phys ed 1
integrated business technology
health 9
HTML/CSS
literacy 21
business 1
business 2
electronics 1
electronics 2
auto/diesel
environmental
print design
media
english 10
geometry
civics/econ
bio/chem
financial literacy
phys ed 2
drivers ed
spanish 1

this year i take:

english 11
algebra 2
us history
bio/chem
psych
music appriciation
business 3
spanish 2

HS is an easier middle school

I've got lower grades and had more trouble with schoolwork in middle school than HS lol

i would recommend trying to be as nice as possible to people. this means being accepting and not starting arguments left and right.

i was like this for all middle school and early high school, and everyone hated me. i mellowed out and tried to befriend people, now i have tons of friends.

Make sure somebody's girlfriend doesn't like you.

Don't be an annoying stufflet. When the teacher's lecturing, don't be that starfish who keeps talking.

Take AP classes whenever possible or else you'll be contemplating Self Delete from boredom and annoyance with the forgetwads around you.

Give a stuff. Simple as that.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 10:06:23 PM by TristanLuigi »

Make sure somebody's girlfriend doesn't like you.
*low key bragging*

*low key bragging*
No I'm not bragging one of my friends had that problem and his 9th grade year was hell all cause of one person.

No I'm not bragging one of my friends had that problem and his 9th grade year was hell all cause of one person.
oh damn

Don't piss on the next urinal stall to someone else. Only in worst case scenario. It get's really awkward.

Also don't make teachers hate you.

Have fun!