I just broke up with my boyfriend[so claimed thread of the year by :Gytyyhgffff]

Author Topic: I just broke up with my boyfriend[so claimed thread of the year by :Gytyyhgffff]  (Read 14613 times)

""""""""""""
"""""""""""
Foul, uneven meme quotations. 5 yard penalty.

wat red spy
You're whining about a relationship you had in 6th grade like you expected it to last more than a month

Foul, uneven meme quotations. 5 yard penalty.
Goddamnit

really stretching the definition of the word "woman" there, tony, but alright

The definition of a woman in 2006 which was a real biological female woman.

um.. tell us why he likes u again??

The definition of a woman in 2006 which was a real biological female woman.
body pillows dont count

[i mg width=300]http://image.prntscr.com/image/778f0b24996a4e6e8120bf48f86c2a9e.png[/img]

there are only 3 other gay kids in the school and he's willing to settle for anything

protoss is a loving child and he's sharing this kid's loving woes and cries in private out to us and laughing at him
He's still the more mature one in his situation, unlike the other kid who's trying to go into a 2 way relationship and is literally begging him and acting like a child, Protoss is actually taking the smart way about this and not having anything about it and not giving in to the other guy's stuff

lol, this loving thread.

At 16 I didn't know I was gay or straight until I had love with a woman.

did you dress up as a chick before or after this happened?

[img wid th=300]http://image.prntscr.com/image/778f0b24996a4e6e8120bf48f86c2a9e.png[/img]

Kids his age want to forget everything that moves

He's still the more mature one in his situation, unlike the other kid who's trying to go into a 2 way relationship and is literally begging him and acting like a child, Protoss is actually taking the smart way about this and not having anything about it and not giving in to the other guy's stuff
nobody is right in any situation

Kids his age want to forget everything that moves
i'm 15 and i still want to forget everything that moves

nobody is right in any situation
I'm not saying he's right but I'm saying he's handling this in a much more mature way than what other people are claiming

i'm 15 and i still want to forget everything that moves
Would you forget my ceiling fan

I'm not saying he's right but I'm saying he's handling this in a much more mature way than what other people are claiming
the difference between stuff and stuff with corn in it is minute