Author Topic: APB: Reloaded Megathread  (Read 7726 times)

I actually played this game before, it sucked and it seems it still sucks.

Just get GTA V.

I actually played this game before, it sucked and it seems it still sucks.

Just get GTA V.

Last I checked, GTA V wasn't cops vs robbers, and didn't have the level of customization that this game does.

I also don't have to spend money on APB, so.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 11:50:52 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

haven't played in a while but I play as an Enforcer

fite me cigarettes

haven't played in a while but I play as an Enforcer

fite me cigarettes
look at this ENFORCER GARBAGE
crims for life

look at this ENFORCER GARBAGE
crims for life
at least i have a wealthy family while you're out on the streets picking fights, 1v1 me in club penguin apb reloaded mod.

my body is ready

I also have a Crim, HonkHell. This game is really fun sometimes.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 01:55:24 AM by ShadowsfeaR »

some random person gave me a free 1-slot bishada rapier a long ass time ago but the only problem is that the symbols are very low-quality (and since i didnt buy the vehicle myself i cant change it fbasjyhrbf saghjgunkajgg)

add me to the op

darkstar999 silver criminal citadel

sarahjenkins silver enforcer Jericho

Yes. I am mentally challenged thanks to this game

*Edit: This is why 500 hours is important.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 04:43:24 AM by SteveJenkins »

i played this game for five days once in 2014 but i kept getting my stuff kicked in because i'm bad at pvp so i stopped. this is the only good thing that came out of it. i don't remember what my character name or server was

I decided to give this game a try because of the thread and it seems to be giving me a much better time since I last played. That may be because I actually understand how most things work now..
I'm extremely close to getting the car I want (have the money, I just need to level up with Akiko) but the servers are barren except for a few people who have nearly 1-shot guns. It's fun and all, and I'm not that bad against them, but their guns do just enough more than mine that I keep losing to them and I'm on a crawl on the XP bar for Akiko.

Tried to play this game, but I keep getting my ass kicked when I was low-level in missions. Just straight up quit after that. It's not fun at all. At least the character customization is amazing.

I decided to give this game a try because of the thread and it seems to be giving me a much better time since I last played. That may be because I actually understand how most things work now..
I'm extremely close to getting the car I want (have the money, I just need to level up with Akiko) but the servers are barren except for a few people who have nearly 1-shot guns. It's fun and all, and I'm not that bad against them, but their guns do just enough more than mine that I keep losing to them and I'm on a crawl on the XP bar for Akiko.

When selecting a District, go into the advanced tab. If you want to join Financial, choose Channel 5 if you're a Silver or below, and choose Financial 2 (I think) if you're Gold. Those are the two highest populated channels. They might be full when you try to join, but just keep retrying until someone leaves the channel.

To anyone who stopped playing because of the difficulty barrier, it may be worth trying it again with some of us seasoned players. We have ways to get you up to par with everyone else in terms of gear and we can teach you methods for being able to stay competitive with the really hardcore players on here.

I'm probably gonna start playing this again onn the Xbox One

McJob stuffs on No Man's Sky but plays ABP reloaded.

ABP failed on launch and ABP reloaded didn't fix any problems and flopped.

McJob stuffs on No Man's Sky but plays ABP reloaded.

ABP failed on launch and ABP reloaded didn't fix any problems and flopped.
the main difference is that "ABP", as you call it, has at least mildly interesting content and doesn't cost 60 dollars you autistic cumbag.