Routine Mafia Madness - Opening Again Soon

Author Topic: Routine Mafia Madness - Opening Again Soon  (Read 6842 times)

Double post but this is important.

After Friday's hosting session I'm going to be looser on the schedule. Basically, admins and super admins can host whenever they want, and I'll just be posting when I host on a guaranteed time. If admins want to add their own times, you can just message me on Steam or PM me. Just make sure to follow through.
Ill add you tonight. Haven't been on my PC in a few days and you can't add people on steam mobile.

rrggggbbbnnn I can create a custom mafia madness map for you If you wish.

Will this be using Otto-San's updated verion of Mafia Madness?

Will this be using Otto-San's updated verion of Mafia Madness?
Yeah, that's what we're using. All of the gamemode expansions besides the joke gamemodes + Jack Noir's gamemodes.

Admins, I won't host again after tonight until next Thursday. Send in your guaranteed hosting times to me in a PM for me to add to the list.

Update
  • Added [/a /ac /adminchat] to send a message to online admins.
  • Added [/r /re] to reply (as an admin).
  • Added a new gamemode Infection (sent by Caden100).
  • Removed Jack Noir's gamemode VentrilloMadness until a glitch is fixed.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 07:14:18 PM by rggbnnnnn »

Update
  • Added a new gamemode Infection (sent by Caden100).

I'll open tonight if no one is. I could go for a few rounds later.

Ravencroft I'm still waiting for it :V

Ravencroft I'm still waiting for it :V
Sorry man, was crazy busy this weekend. I haven't really been home. Gonna open during the week.

Going to update when I get back from Seattle. I'm going to make reporting with /a only work out of round and add a newer version of Infection into the server.

Going to update when I get back from Seattle. I'm going to make reporting with /a only work out of round and add a newer version of Infection into the server.
/a out of round is a dumb idea, if we have to notify staff in the middle of the game (i.e biller was taking a long time, couldnt find out about a player being afk, so we had to tell him), we should be allowed to. enable an auto-afk-killer as well, but not as aggressive as randomizers

Update
  • The commands [/a /ac /adminchat] now only work while a round isn't running.
  • Updated Infection.

I'm planning on adding a new gamemode hopefully within 2 weeks. It's based off Town of Salem. Here are the roles in it: http://pastebin.com/ZeU2D87Z

Post your criticism or thoughts freely.

Update!
  • Added new gamemode (zombie sounds) by Gytyyhgfffff
  • The server is now passworded with "a". Only an admin can join with that password. If they do, the server will open and remove the password. If there are no admins, the server will announce that it closed, get passworded, and allow no further players to join.
Thanks TheBlackParrot for providing the opening/closing system.