Routine Mafia Madness - Opening Again Soon

Author Topic: Routine Mafia Madness - Opening Again Soon  (Read 6844 times)

Routine Mafia Madness

About
_____________________________ _________________

Mafia Madness requires that it be hosted by administrators, similar to Jailbreak. I thought that it'd be fun to host Mafia Madness dedicated to encourage more people to play it, and to know when you can play it. The server should have less lag compared to other non-dedicated Mafia Madness servers.

What I plan to add is new gamemodes. However, for now we'll just be hosting the standard version of Mafia Madness (too) by otto-san with all it's expansions.

Rules

1. Follow the rules listed under /rules (does not include the rules on this list, only game rules).
2. Hacking, attempting a DDoS attack, metagaming/ghosting, or doing anything to disrupt the server will result in a permanent ban.
3. Please be kind to others on the server.
4. Do not spam, or send any obscene links.
5. Respect the administrators. If there's any abuse, report it to me.
6. Just use common sense.

Special MM rules
1. Baiting is KOS.
2. Amnesiac is not KOS when discovered.

Administration

rggbnnnnn
Honno
Jack Noir
Gytyyhgfffff
Xotichl
Ravencroft
Caden100
Køtt
Tronx
%

Regular admins have rights to almost all commands within MM, such as starting the round and isolated chat.

Applying

Application (Won't be accepted right now):

Code: [Select]
Blockland ID
Username
Previous moderation experience?
Why should I accept you?

The way to "apply" yourself is to just keep playing on the server and expressing your knowledge of Mafia Madness.

Queued applications: 0
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 10:26:02 PM by rggbnnnnn »

thank god it's been forever since one of these was hosted

altruistic clinician
corpse fingerer

Awesome, i will see if i can join.

Blockland ID: 21824
Username: %
Previous moderation experience?: rggbnnnnn's mafia madness, few other servers
Why should I accept you?: I have experience moderating this particular type of gamemode on popular servers and know the ins and outs of the admin commands.

Expansion suggestion:
I made an expansion! (MMT_JackModes)

Includes: a new gamemode which has two required mafia (Blackmailer and Ventrilloquist) and adds on cop, spy, miller. Abductor also has a chance of happening but only with higher playercounts.

Also includes a new BLACKMAILER role. I'm too lazy so here's role desc:
The Blackmailer can type /blackmail *name* once per day to make them mute for the next night.
Its special ability is best used to trick and deceive people and is especially powerful with Ventriloquist buddies.

Please don't tell me that if I said "There's a ton of blood everywhere" and its obv where it was I would get banned...

I'll open and close the server for you if you want. I'm a very experienced mm host and admin most popular mm servers too.

I'll open and close the server for you if you want. I'm a very experienced mm host and admin most popular mm servers too.
Added you to the auto-SA list. Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rggbnnnnn
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 07:06:37 PM by rggbnnnnn »

Blockland ID: 19525
Username: Xotichl
Previous moderation experience?: I host MMT often and Administrate on Caden100's Server.
Why should I accept you?: I know how to administrate. I host it often and have 0 complaints on how i go about banning and hosting.

Blockland ID:
Username:
Caden100
Previous moderation experience?:
Crown's Jailbreak, Xotichl's Mafia Madness, TheBlackParrot's Mafia Madness, Techblade's Mafia Madness, Phanto's Mafia Madness, I hosted my own mafia madness. (I like mafia madness if you couldnt tell)
Why should I accept you?
 I know A LOT about adminstrating it, making my experience here a familiar one. (What else do I say here? Theres not much else to say.)

Queued applications have been reviewed. Here is the results:

Accepted:
Tronx (19691)
% (21824)
Xotichl (19525)
Caden100 (9890)

Declined:
No one

Great people applied. Applications are now closed.

Double post but this is important.

After Friday's hosting session I'm going to be looser on the schedule. Basically, admins and super admins can host whenever they want, and I'll just be posting when I host on a guaranteed time. If admins want to add their own times, you can just message me on Steam or PM me. Just make sure to follow through.