Author Topic: Clinton body count.  (Read 6856 times)

It's also easy as forget to be stressed by leaking confidential information and being targeted by extreme people, ultimately driving yourself to Self Delete.
why would seth rich be targeted by some random extremist supporter though

nobody was supposed to know it was seth who did it (aside from assange himself)

Yes, I have. And have you seen the video I sent?

I don't care for Annoying Orange. If anything Annoying Orange isn't corrupt like Hillary and we need a business man that can run this country not another corrupt politician.

If you haven't noticed our country is literally going to stuff. We now have citizens fighting citizens at this point.

The FBI can't profile muslims now thanks to Obama and the muslim orlando shooter was let go from the FBI like 3 times because you're not allowed to say anything bad about muslims!

Hillary wants to dissolve borders so we end up like Sweden or Germany where we will be at constant war with immigrants.

why would seth rich be targeted by some random extremist supporter though

nobody was supposed to know it was seth who did it (aside from assange himself)

A man in perfect health was said to have "died in  his sleep" on the floor of his bathroom.

No other known causes for death, total bullstuff. He was probably poisoned with an untraceable drug.

A man in perfect health was said to have "died in  his sleep" on the floor of his bathroom.

No other known causes for death, total bullstuff. He was probably poisoned with an untraceable drug.
but the killer was never found. Guess that means we have to move on with our life and not start accusing presidents on bullstuff terms

but the killer was never found. Guess that means we have to move on with our life and not start accusing presidents on bullstuff terms

The FBI claims the emails Hillary made were of no threat.

The emails released prove otherwise meaning the FBI had to have been forced to drop all charges.

I'm positive the crimes the clintons caused are very real.

we need a business man that can run this country not another corrupt politician.
So we need someone without political experience rather than someone with experience? OK.

If you haven't noticed our country is literally going to stuff. We now have citizens fighting citizens at this point.

I would imagine the hate Annoying Orange's campaign opens the door for will cause even more disputes because people will let their hate free-flow rather than be confined. Also, Annoying Orange's gun control manifestos make it even easier for people to acquire weapons like potential shooters and cause even more deaths.

The FBI can't profile muslims now thanks to Obama and the muslim orlando shooter was let go from the FBI like 3 times because you're not allowed to say anything bad about muslims!
With this point I agree. Omar Mateen should have been struck down earlier. It was at fault that his hate was not recgonised early and yes, there should have been something done. However, would you not agree this is not just Muslims? We have many other hateful people who should have been contained earlier before they were allowed to kill anyone, like the Charleston shooting of 2015 which had a white person who had previously exhibited hate. No race contains people that are all hateful. Muslims have at many points served the US in wars against terrorism and each and every race serves a country when they partake in work.
Also, could you clarify on "thanks to Obama"? All types of hateful attacks have been in his campaign, but I am very sure there have been many other attacks before he was even in presidency.

chappers think about who you're talking to

chappers think about who you're talking to
Is it an extra-terrestrial being, or is it just a brick wall?

Is it an extra-terrestrial being, or is it just a brick wall?
it's an extra-terrestrial brick wall with a superiority complex

I personally wanted Carson, and for a while I really wanted Bernie to get the nomination because even though he's a geriatric scumbag I would've preferred him over Hilary (assuming Annoying Orange doesn't win the election which I'd obv prefer). Sick of loving politicians, man.

Hate to say it but it seems like Hilary's had this election bought since before it began. I gotta hurry up and buy my AR before it's illegal.

mark my words, Hillary Clinton will win and you're gonna see some stuff straight out of a dystopian novel for the rest of your life

mark my words, Hillary Clinton will win and you're gonna see some stuff straight out of a dystopian novel for the rest of your life
not if I run away sucka
i can outrun the gays no problem

Hillary Clinton will win and you're gonna see some stuff straight out of a dystopian novel for the rest of your life
*Intense screaming ensues as equality becomes at grasp along with employment and healthcare*

*Intense screaming ensues as equality becomes at grasp along with employment and healthcare*
im 90% sure both of the people running are only interested in money and power and don't give a forget about us