Scrap Mechanic | Sandbox Game

Author Topic: Scrap Mechanic | Sandbox Game  (Read 1929 times)

I don't own this game, but it looks pretty cool. Has a cartoony look and feel, but I think it plays nicely into the theme of the game.

Basically, it's a sandbox game that I would compare to a GMOD/Space Engineers mashup (at least from all the videos I've watched). One thing that stood out to me, though, is that joints don't flex and bounce ridiculously like in so many other games.

It also looks like you can build some pretty complex stuff in this game. Check out the end of this video to see what I mean.

Introducing the Controller

So yeah. Maybe I'll eventually buy this game instead of NMS like I was planning.

$19.99 on Steam. http://www.scrapmechanic.com/

Love this game, you can make a variety of creations. And it's even more fun with multiplayer.

I played this g ame upon release and it was fun, but i refunded it after because i didnt know what to do (it was too sandbox-y for me????? i guess)
but im not really creative or good at coming up w/ new things so i sort of expected it
edit: i forgot to mention it'd probably be 100000x better if i played w / friends but i dont have friends to play with so :(
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 02:37:36 PM by Ayxrion »

Been looking forward to this, but I don't buy early access anymore.

This game is cool, bump.

Been looking forward to this, but I don't buy early access anymore.
I probably won't buy early access, but maybe when it's released for real.