Author Topic: P4ris - handicap in the works  (Read 14656 times)

"Then why are you following and retweeting blox city stuff?" I'm doing it both ironically/sarcastically
ironically/sarcastically
i don't think you know what either of those words mean

i don't think you know what either of those words mean

Except I do.

no you dont lol

I don't understand posting a drama because someone is stupid. Like, okay? Are they gonna get smarter? The point of drama is to stop unacceptable action through social pressure.

I don't even know if I'd call him stupid. I think this forum has trouble distinguishing between 'handicap' and 'young'. A >13 year old is never going to make brilliant posts, unless they've been on the forums from a very young age.

he has autism
No, he's exactly exactly the same as every other 10 year old forumer.

no you dont lol

I don't understand posting a drama because someone is stupid. Like, okay? Are they gonna get smarter? The point of drama is to stop unacceptable action through social pressure.

I don't even know if I'd call him stupid. I think this forum has trouble distinguishing between 'handicap' and 'young'. A >13 year old is never going to make brilliant posts, unless they've been on the forums from a very young age.

I think this sums it up, except I'm not under 13.
I may request for Freek to lock this post.

Whenever someone calls you out on lies that you pulled out of your ass or being a stuffhead, you either say it's "ironic" and it's just a joke, or bend the truth to make yourself look better. You also have 1209 posts on the Roblox forums which removes the "barely" part about it.

I'll try not to just trashpost all the time, alright?
Really? It sure is strange how you changed your mind about stuffposting yesterday and not every other day where people hated your threads just the same.

Next week, you'll go back to the posting the same old stuff and when people get mad about it you'll just say "stuffposting is a disease that makes me not want to quit, I'm so addicted so this justifies me!!"
I recommend you take at least a 5 month break from this forum.  If you already manage to get a drama on you in the first 2 months of being on the forum, something is seriously wrong with you.

lmao

"Then why are you following and retweeting blox city stuff?" I'm doing it both ironically/sarcastically
what

and if you see me tweeting about ROBLOX, I'm not doing it because I like it, it's because I previously had an interest in it back then and have since become addicted to it and I want to share its stupid stuff. See? You can't just blame me for that roblox stuff on my twitter. ROBLOX also gives people the disease that makes them addicted, but I've already quit and I barely forumed there, ok?
i don't understand, you're still kinda addicted to it so you share what they do even though you don't use it anymore? doesn't really make much sense tbh

I forgot to add this in the main post:

Bye

I will never risk reading this thread and any further replies because I just realized I am a complete idiot and I screwed up miserably with my bullstuff response

I don't know what to do now tbh RIP

1 page later:

my name wasn't supposed to be leet
just a name i wanted

I think this sums it up, except I'm not under 13.
haha

Whenever someone calls you out on lies that you pulled out of your ass or being a stuffhead, you either say it's "ironic" and it's just a joke, or bend the truth to make yourself look better.
How else do I fight in this case honestly. I'm an idiot, I don't just feel like one.

You also have 1209 posts on the Roblox forums which removes the "barely" part about it.
I'm assuming you're "itsnot_free" on ROBLOX? If so, you still have a ROBLOX account too. If not, but you have a different ROBLOX account, then again, you have a ROBLOX account. If you don't, good for you, but you don't need to insult me for having a ROBLOX account because I already stated I don't even like the damn thing and have quit. Go to the ROBLOX thread on the gaming board and you'll see a bunch of ROBLOX players there.

Really? It sure is strange how you changed your mind about stuffposting yesterday and not every other day where people hated your threads just the same.
It didn't happen yesterday, it happened about a week ago.

Next week, you'll go back to the posting the same old stuff and when people get mad about it you'll just say "stuffposting is a disease that makes me not want to quit, I'm so addicted so this justifies me!!"
I recommend you take at least a 5 month break from this forum.  If you already manage to get a drama on you in the first 2 months of being on the forum, something is seriously wrong with you.

1. I might take a break.
2. Except I will actually stop stuffposting...

lmao

:cookieMonster:

p4ris you're far from saving yourself and it would be better if you just left

haha

Freek, lock this? There's nothing else to be said at this point, I want you to actually see that I'll change, and look at what McZealot said:

no you dont lol

p4ris you're far from saving yourself and it would be better if you just left

You can't lock threads here either? I had no idea. I'll just leave and let this die out, lol

P4ris, the scars you've earned from this drama won't heal and you should honestly just leave asap, I doubt you'll change at all.

I'm assuming you're "itsnot_free" on ROBLOX? If so, you still have a ROBLOX account too. If not, but you have a different ROBLOX account, then again, you have a ROBLOX account. If you don't, good for you, but you don't need to insult me for having a ROBLOX account because I already stated I don't even like the damn thing and have quit. Go to the ROBLOX thread on the gaming board and you'll see a bunch of ROBLOX players there.
he's not insulting you for having one he's pointing out your bluff

also for god's sake please just read all the replies before posting especially in drama so you don't have to doublepost

P4ris, the scars you've earned from this drama won't heal and you should honestly just leave asap, I doubt you'll change at all.

I'd rather just take a break and let this thread die out, since I like BLF, it's a good time-wasting forum. I am a Blockland player after all.