I sniffed Cocaine.

Author Topic: I sniffed Cocaine.  (Read 2037 times)

This is why you never ever loan your phone to your 20 year old brother, Because at the end of the day people will believe your a drug addict, Homoloveual Pig forgeter, Because of the weird stuff he trys to troll me with. I'm guessing 20 more posts are going to pop up about how I'm a friend or some stuff, But what can I say, His phone was dead, I'm just surprised he didn't download Decapitated naked bodys to my phone and and set them as all my contact photos or something, Anyways I apologize for being so Criminally neglegent
didn't you make this excuse before

didn't you make this excuse before
When? If your thinking of the Cigarette, No I actually did do that, And no Im not addicted yet

You're really not as clever as you think you are, Damp.
^^^

The only point of this thread is to make a stuffty joke that nobody laughed at, or even thought it was remotely funny.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 04:51:39 PM by cooolguy32 »

This is why you never ever loan your phone to your 20 year old brother, Because at the end of the day people will believe your a drug addict, Homoloveual Pig forgeter, Because of the weird stuff he trys to troll me with. I'm guessing 20 more posts are going to pop up about how I'm a friend or some stuff, But what can I say, His phone was dead, I'm just surprised he didn't download Decapitated naked bodys to my phone and and set them as all my contact photos or something, Anyways I apologize for being so Criminally neglegent
"Jokes on you! I was just pretending to be handicapped!"

me as a furry masseuse: OwO you've got a big knot... >:3c i can fix that~

LOL JESUS CHRIST

blf drug meet 2016 invite your friends

also guys heroin is not a drug

That's it...

RIOT!!!!!!!!