The Mobile Phone Thread!

Author Topic: The Mobile Phone Thread!  (Read 4754 times)

got dat S5 too my boy.

a little slow cause it's older but it's wonderful

got dat S5 too my boy.

a little slow cause it's older but it's wonderful

ooh nice, my s5 is actually new, i got it earlier this year

Omg it's the speed kart master of blockland, hiiiiii
But anyways, I think you're the first to say iPhone SE, few people like that phone
Hi.

I chose SE because it's the cheapest iPhone Apple has made, and my dad doesn't like how expensive iPhones get, lol

Droid Turbo (limited edition)
Came out 2 years ago and still beats even the newest phones. Has some burn in on the status bar, wear around the Micro USB port and a couple of very-hard-to-see scratches on the screen, but otherwise is in good condition.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 10:00:06 PM by Mr Queeba »

Currently have an S7 Edge. Previously had an LG G3 which ran great for a period of time and then became really slow.

Droid Turbo (limited edition)
Came out 2 years ago and still beats even the newest phones. Has some burn in on the status bar, wear around the Micro USB port and a couple of very-hard-to-see scratches on the screen, but otherwise is in good condition.

Oh forget I have that too but I never use it anymore
I loved it when I used it

i have an iphone se am i cool

if meta has one too, you are

annnd you changed it

I've got an iPhone 5 because I could get it cheap and so I could do group texts or whatever

Basically because everybody else has one

I would buy a Huawei Honor 5x if they didn't put their trash Android skin on it. I simply don't understand why more companies don't use just lightly modded or even stock Android. I hear so many complaints about skins, but never once a complaint against stock.

iPhone 6, 16GB. it's okay but the storage leaves me a bit underwhelmed. gonna buy an htc 10 in the winter

LG V10 with an evocel case

Moto G 2nd Gen. It's pretty good, but no 4g means that mobile data speed is stuff while I'm at school.

nexus 5
nexus 6p

the 5 is a relatively powerful phone with a great display. i always recommend it to anyone who wants a non-trash phone under $200 (in excellent used condition). although the cameras suck

the 6p is amazing, but i don't think i'll ever buy another 6" or non-IPS-display phone again. the camera is awesome, it looks and feels cool without a case on, and i love the fingerprint reader on the back

first gen moto x.

the battery life really went to stuff after the lollipop update and I'm running the forget out of space. motorola thought it would be great to not have an SD slot so I'm stuck with all of their bullstuff bloatware that you can't uninstall.

looking at the One M8 as a replacement. probably won't go for any current-gen phones because lol600lovingbucks